Volpone

Zombie Hunter
This puppet show is just sad. :(

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Last edited:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah idiot. Accent on the "won't be able to post a bit" which you've gone and run with (the wrong way of course)

Obviously reading comprehension was lost in your chitlins.

Makes you his bitch you stupid dumbfuck :laughing:

:bigass:

jack

The Question

Eternal
FFS. I didn’t expect my cellular carrier to hang with a halfway across the country trip. I’ve been pleasantly surprised.

I never said shit nor plop about leaving the board. That’s on the voices in stoop anchor’s pube carpeted coconut.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
who moves from vermont to new mexico, and post it on a troll board?

besides a patectic dick who require attention. a duder who seeks attention?

*lauging*

ima leaving on that midnight train too new mexico, toot-toot.

Last edited:

jack

what does "lauging" mean?

Must be the sound Chuckie makes when he chokes on his soup :bigass:

jack

How's the trip going HWYMN? Sick of the bus yet?

The Question

Eternal
Got here about 1400 hours. Took some adventure to get it done, but got to the apartment building I wanna get into. Got an application, Got almost a week at a hotel run by a guy who should have been in the cast of Trailer Park Boys. Everyone here sounds Canadian.

jack

LOL you must be in Minnesota. Hopefully you won't co-mingle with the hmong. They're stupid like Chuckie only Asian :D

The Question

Eternal
I haven’t seen any Hmong... mung... dung... whatever. I thought the worry here was oogada-boogada-lollibolliboogamaboo-*click-click-click* Somalis demanding to know “Do you know de wei” or some shit.

The Question

Eternal
Ommin’ dem teriyaki beef jerky nomz. Just got off a Discord call with my Lady. Gonna get her out here too.

jack

mmmm beef teriyaki jerky...

The Question

Eternal
Got the application, application fee, and deposit/first month's rent sent off this morning. Apple approved the trade-in on the iMac to the tune of $1265, so will be throwing that down for a Macbook Air. Fixed my phone so it now has a Minnesota number. Forward motion.

jack

Sounds like you're settling in.

The Question

Eternal
Not entirely sunshine and kittens here, though. While I wait for approval on the place in Fergus Falls, I'm staying out here in Perham. I have discovered some things.

1. Nothing is open on Sundays. Or before 10 AM any other day.

2. This town literally stinks. Dog food processing plants, turkey processing plants, tortilla companies, if you're not smelling something nasty, you're not in Perham.

Oerdin

Not entirely sunshine and kittens here, though. While I wait for approval on the place in Fergus Falls, I'm staying out here in Perham. I have discovered some things.

1. Nothing is open on Sundays. Or before 10 AM any other day.

2. This town literally stinks. Dog food processing plants, turkey processing plants, tortilla companies, if you're not smelling something nasty, you're not in Perham.

Visionrazorcastle shows up and then this happens?

https://m.fergusfallsjournal.com/2019/09/ff-man-attempts-to-solicit-minor/

The Question

Eternal
Trying to get back in with the "cool kids", huh? Think that's gonna work out for ya?