Mueller In Line To Get The Bitch Slapped Out Of Him?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Here is Highwayman while the walls are rapidly closing in on Trump and half the GOP leadership, as well as the election fraud perptrators in the few states that the GOP claims it held:

Chicks on Right? Follow your bliss I guess...

The Question

Eternal
Or maybe it's not like that at all. Tell me, Eggs, what has Mueller found that establishes collusion as opposed to offers of opposition research -- not illegal -- and establishing diplomatic connection -- also not illegal?

I'll wait.

Nahhh, no I won't, because we both know the answer. The answer is, nothing. All the spastic gesticulating and spittle-spraying pronouncements from MSNBCPUSA and Maxine "Charles Manson Crazy Eyes" Waters aside, Mueller has utterly failed to establish a case for collusion. That's why he's spent the past two years sniffing and digging like a dog trying to find anything and everything else. Mueller and the rest of the Coup Crew have nothing, that's the reason for all the noise and circus.

And you know that as well as the rest of us know it.

The Question

Eternal
Chicks on Right? Follow your bliss I guess...

On which factual point do you contend that this story is inaccurate? Because if you don't have one, fuck your sneering at the source. You're not some double-digit IQ tribesman, quit being fucking lazy when it comes to thinking. You have no excuse for that.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, no, only you are typing those precious claims. So that means only you "know' it. See how that works?

You only get one reply to dillweed threads like this. Try another one, maybe I'll come up and play again.

The Question

Eternal
Well, no, only you are typing those precious claims. So that means only you "know' it. See how that works?

I write for four publications. COTR isn't one of them. Try again, genius.

Way to run away after getting spanked, though. Suits me, I'm not real big on the whole aftercare thing.

The Question

Eternal
You only get one reply to dillweed threads like this. Try another one, maybe I'll come up and play again.

:rolleyes: Don't go out of your way on my account, buttercup. Holy shit, the hubris, acting like you're god's gift to intellectual discourse, when it's more like you barge in, stumble around, fall all over the furniture, knock shit off the tables and piss your pants while yelling, "Dehehhhhh, potato!"