My balls were annoying today...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
For various reasons, I have not been able to replace Levi's 501s that are falling apart. And for various reasons they seem to develop a hole in the crotchular region. The blue ones died long ago. The black ones started to be a problem less than a month ago, but a few weeks back I was doing something and had a John Ritter "3's Company" moment so it was clear that it was time to start wearing underpants with my jeans. I've got a couple pairs of blue boxers that harmonize nicely with the blue jeans, but most of my black underwear are more brief-y. I do have one pair of black trunks that look like something a 1950s swimmer would wear. Or Batman would wear outside his pants. But lately they seem to have a problem controlling my balls. So I did a test run with them. All day they did fine. Balls were nicely contained. Of course as soon as I put on work clothes and got in the car, the balls popped out of the trunks. I mean, not that big a deal because it isn't like someone sees that shit through your Dockers. But it's there. Really not fun, trying to function normally while your 'nads are squeezed out and strapped to your thigh.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Have them removed. Any Democrat woman will do it for you for free.

The Question

Eternal
Have them removed. Any Democrat woman will do it for you for free.

You'll have to get an older one to do it, though. The younger ones would be quite unable to visually identify balls, since the men who willingly associate with them haven't any.