My Eyes Behold A New Forum!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Oh I'm sorry, did I just cum all over your dumb black bastard face?

:::laughing:::

jack

ooops...sorry I took your spot

again!! :bigass:

jack

LOL You must think trolling me is spamming TK media Center. It isn't. It's just you acting like a jealous baby screaming for attention. Every post you make in that forum is you bitching and moaning.

You must think trolling me is lying about me in a public forum and repeating the lie post after post. It isn't, it's just you being a liar.

You must think trolling me is creating a thread designed to out my PI on Google. It doesn't, but it's going to be the death of that account very shortly.

In short, every time you post anything about me or "at" me, you're just Jackdancing, like you've been doing since we met.

Jack owned and operated :bigass:

jack

Oh I'm sorry, did I just cum all over your dumb black bastard face?

:::laughing:::

jack

The truth is, Wilson used his MANY accounts to spam sports bullshit everywhere. In SF, In the Badlands, even the Tea Room.

No one was jealous or pissed when he was threatened with getting banned if he dared to post his little spammy sports bullshit anywhere besides this forum, which is why it was created. Any other story is a lie he likes to tell to save face from how fucked up he is. Want to know why everyone left? I still talk to a lot of people that used to post here, and to a person they point the finger at Wilson and his endless bullshit as the reason they don't post here anymore.

That's why it was created. Kind of like daycare was, except he's not locked in it...something that hopefully may change soon ;)

Daycare was deleted by my hand, when Wilson's retarded cupcakeer persona "SSJ" decided to spam up the badlands while Wilson was busy complaining about the spam in this forum in response. Once I pointed out why I was spamming his forums, this happened. This is a direct quote from Eggs.

"Once upon a time there was a little boy who had his own sports forum, even though he was a troll and kind of not all there. One day, his arch-nemesis flooded his forum with spam. The little boy did the right thing and reported the flooding to the mods via PM, and the mods took care of it for him. And peace was restored to our little mountain town.

But apparently that wasn't enough for the little boy. Not satisfied with having his useless forum cleaned up for him (which takes time, and nobody is getting paid here), he decided to seek revenge and flood other forums in order to irritate said arch-nemesis. This flood of spam took even MORE time to clean up than the first one.
The mod gods were properly angered. Not just at the extra work, but at the slap in the face after just having done the little boy a favor. So the mod gods took away some of the little boy's privileges.
Stay tuned to see if the little boy learns his lesson. Or if anyone gives a shit either way.
THE END."

jack

LOL You must think trolling me is spamming TK media Center. It isn't. It's just you acting like a jealous baby screaming for attention. Every post you make in that forum is you bitching and moaning.

You must think trolling me is lying about me in a public forum and repeating the lie post after post. It isn't, it's just you being a liar.

You must think trolling me is creating a thread designed to out my PI on Google. It doesn't, but it's going to be the death of that account very shortly.

In short, every time you post anything about me or "at" me, you're just Jackdancing, like you've been doing since we met.

Jack owned and operated :bigass: