My life is like a morrisy song

whisky

Boobie inspector
Last Thursday as I prepared for the 1st scattering of my mums ashes I got a phone call from my wife while I was at work to say my son had punched through the glass of our front door. She stayed with him while I got a lift from work and immediately got stuck in traffic. After an hour of crawling home, she took him to the hospital, while I spooned some of my mums ashes into another container since my neices couldn't make the main scattering and I had to have another one at the weekend.

My son came home from the hospital after having the glass removed and said he was sorry.

The next day the day of the scattering he was ages coming out of school eventually coming out with a teacher in tow, he had been banging his head on the wall, so I guess he hadn't learned his lesson with the door.

The next day, only one of my neices turned up, plus I found out the new door would cost over 1300 pounds.

Today I checked my phone bill and found out my son had charged 80 quid on his phone that I pay for, for psn money to buy fortnight shit, one of the days was the day of my mums funeral.

I thought when everyone I grew up with died the pain would end, seems like it's not something that ever ends.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Sounds like he’s a bit of a handful, but he should grow out of it. Maybe needs other distractions that’ll tire him out too much to cause mischief.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
God bless you. My heart goes out to you.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
At least your girlfriend isn't in a coma.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Thanks everyone, feel better today with some distance from the events.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Morrissey is supposed to do a run of shows on Broadway next year.

Given the amount of shows he cancels on, maybe you could be his understudy!

CaptainWacky

I found it interesting that Morrissey/Smiths songs were used in both Ant Man And The Wasp and Bumblebee last year. But not super interesting.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Yesterday I made a lego wind turbine, it was relaxing.

Actually it was lepin the Chinese lego knock off so it wasn't as relaxing as lego would have been, but it was only one quarter of the cost.

CaptainWacky

Can it generate power?