My mom just passed away.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm sorry too.

You'll see her again one day, but hopefully not anytime soon.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't know you Friday, but I'm sad for you. I hope you have friends and family with you to keep your spirits up. I can't imagine what it will be like when my mom dies, I don't even want to think about it.

Seph

Retired Account
come on get drunk cry about it then start feeling better.

sorry for ur loss.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Your comment meant quite a lot. Thank you. And I'm praying for your dad, and your family.

Thanks. Actually, I think my Dad is slowly getting better.

About time I started getting some milage from that pact I made with Satan. Sheesh.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The "big dick" pact, or the "activating the blowup doll to a real girl" pact?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I can't really relate to losing a parent, but losing a family member is never easy. :(

Friday

Bazinga!
Bickendan, don't you think that's a wee bit over the top? Even for Luci?

You have something to say, have the balls to say it without hiding behind a dual.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I would have to have been on the board yesterday to post something behind a dual in your direction, Friday. I know I pull a lot of BS around here, but I'm never going to shit on someone for losing a family member.

I remember when my grandmother passed away, losing a long fight to cancer. She was here in the states when it relapsed, so she returned home in Belgium and was admitted to hospice care, and did well enough to be released. It relapsed again and she was readmitted, and to make matters worse, creditors found her. My mother flew to Belgium to see her one last time. I was at work while she was over the Atlantic and I felt my grandmother tell me that 'It's all right, my love, don't worry anymore.' And the rest of the shift really sucked that night. She passed away two hours before my mother landed in Belgium. The doctors said that the creditors finding her shocked her to death. The entire family had to go deny the inheritance.

My heart goes to you and your mother; she's in a better place now, and she'll want you, if she's anything like my grandmother, to not worry and just be yourself.

Friday

Bazinga!
I apologize, Bickendan. I shouldn't have pointed fingers without proof.

That was a horrible thing your grandmother, and family went thru. :(

Thank you for your condolences.

Whoever *was* driving the Luci dual last night, however, should be ashamed.

Mirah

I love you
Anyone who brags about not having any feelings, not having a heart, and not caring is a dumbass.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I am so, so sorry Friday.

You have now faced my greatest fear, losing my mom. Rationally I know she is going to die but I can not imagine my life without her. Either one of my parents for that matter.

God bless and comfort you.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I'm sorry for your loss, Friday. Losing a family member is a very tough thing. Keep your chin up. She's not suffering anymore, which is a real blessing.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Why are you so upset, Friday ?

If you are so keen that your mother's memory would not not be insulted, why post about it on "Troll Kingdom" in the first place ? This kind of behaviour is recurrent here, and I don't remember seeing any thread about someone from the TK community passing away that was NOT ruined by comments poking fun at the deceased person.

I would avoid bringing any real life issues to TK, otherwise, if you want to knock on the devil's door, be prepared to hear an answer.

Regards.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
As I recall, Three Eyes was treated kindly.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL Zombie Techman was hilarious.

Well, I thought it was funny, anyway.