My psychologist said im crazy!!

Baby Amanda

Well, anyways, I saw my psychiatrist and sh's mean. She said I am disturbed after i told her I want to spend my life in diapers and watching childrens television shows.

So what? I'm not crazy! She's mean!! I wanted to spit at her, but Mommy says spitting is mean too, so I didn't. Anyways, I told her I was happy soiling myself and wetting my diaper and I also was happy sitting in a playpen all day playing iwth my toys and watching Barney.

Besides, my birth mother is happy I found someone and I got a pretty good life. Theres nothing wrong with soiling yourself or wetting yourself in public! My dad is a jerk and says I must be mental and I need to get a job and stuff. I want to throw my rattle at him he makes me so mad!

When will people respect my lifestyle choice? it's not like I'm gay or that I'm a drag queen or a dope head. is it so wrong to wear baby clothes and diapers? Is it so terrible to soil and urinate on yourself? Boy, what an intolerant country we live in!

Friday

Bazinga!
You go, girl!

If I can have a job that allows me to finger paint, romp on the playground, sing "Old MacDonald Had A Farm", watch Reading Rainbow and Sesame Street, and eat cupcakes, then you play in that playpen! :D

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
You go, girl!

If I can have a job that allows me to finger paint, romp on the playground, sing "Old MacDonald Had A Farm", watch Reading Rainbow and Sesame Street, and eat cupcakes, then you play in that playpen! :D

That sounds like fun, but shitting yourself is germy.