But i cant say who because its against the TOS

although i would love to know who did you ignore on tk so type out list

this is My curious face :hitler:

Seph

Retired Account
07814642871027391119.png

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I ignore no one. Ignore is for pussies. I have never in my life plonked someone either on Usenet or on a message board.

Seph

Retired Account
I ignore no one. Ignore is for pussies. I have never in my life plonked someone either on Usenet or on a message board.

i agree me either ever...

CeeJay has had me on ignore for over a year... pwnage is wat is 4 brekfast!!!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Normally I'd agree, but I have enough RL stress to deal with right now without having to don my thick skin and deal with Internet wanna-be troll retards.

Seph

Retired Account
shut up lame reverse troll slug juggs...

;)

MamaKitty

I only have one person on ignore. Had two other's but they are past history and old TK news. The person who is on ignore now will be just like them and also be old TK news :)

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Yikes.. Um, beer, hot tub and relax.. It helps me, except I like Rum instead of beer.

I like to drink vodka. Lots of vodka. I drink as much as I can, then a posting I go.

Of the 20 or so places I post this is by far not one of my least favorite.

However, TK does get sexier and sluttier as I drink in ernest. I'm thinking of fucking TK hard and then passing out in the yard.

MamaKitty

I like to drink vodka. Lots of vodka. I drink as much as I can, then a posting I go.

Of the 20 or so places I post this is by far not one of my least favorite.

However, TK does get sexier and sluttier as I drink in ernest. I'm thinking of fucking TK hard and then passing out in the yard.

Oh man, Vodka is the Evil! I'll keep my Rum!

cowardlyloktar

I wet the bed
loktar is the biggest pussy on this side of the planet. He is also a freeloader that mooches off of mommy & daddy as well as a jobless bum. He hasnt a thick skin on his faggety body.

It's true, I cannot handle the stress of real life or people talking down to me. If my self esteem wasnt so low I'd be an egomaniac but as is I'm just an unemployed pussy that cowers under my moms bed sheets during thunderstorms.