nap. what happened jan 3?

geedis

Did you teach that traior park wigger a lesson?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Blehhkfut pussed out, like expected. Hes not posting on TK and havnt been since new years. In case you were still wondering, no, he never named a place or an exact time.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Because if he didn't, he'd be here opening hundreds of threads bragging about it. He's a fucking loudmouth pussy.

Because if he didn't, he'd be here opening hundreds of threads bragging about it. He's a fucking loudmouth pussy.

This isn't good.

How do you know that?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
You speak of shit you don't know. Does Conchaga know if Blackfoot showed up?

I assume he came to Philly on Dec 28 to watch his beloved Cowgirls get their asses handed to them. In the subsequent victory procession by the Eagles fans, they must've crucified a number of Cowgirl fans. Starting with loudmouth cupcakeers.

I'm sure BLACKFOOT will be back here as soon as he regains use of his hands. Those stigmata must hurt something awful. Though, I'm positive the pain caused to his ego and rectum must hurt far worse.

As for a meeting place between the two of us, he agreed to Cacophony's suggestion of City Hall. Problem with that, is that this town is run by cupcakeers and therefore it would be impossible to distinguish him from the others. Due to the fact that he didn't specify a time, I didn't feel like wasting an entire day waiting for his pussy ass to show.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Conchaga-Loser

:popcorn:

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Ha ha, Blackfoot is pwned by his own bad judgement.

This is pretty funny.