Nascent Drama

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
ah, is this now the biggest megathread at TK?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Those fuckers corrupted innocent me and now look what I've become. At least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it :D

@jack - hehehe

Seph

Retired Account
How big was the pickle jar?

Seph

Retired Account
I remember it was large and that would make it bigger than this, I will see if I can find the biggest with the ACP.

Seph

Retired Account
Newest member to the forums - [Squirtle Squirt]
Record online users 376 (02-19-2010 01:07 AM)
Top poster [Gagh - 216865]
Most replied to thread [Nascent Drama]
Most viewed thread [Nascent Drama]
Most popular forum [The Mine Field]

Mirah

I love you
It would appear that this thread did not begin in the badlands. nvm blah blah blah

Biggest thread at tk........

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Koomi's theory was that gods come into being and grow and flourish because they are believed in. Belief itself is the food of the gods. Initially, when mankind lived in small primitive tribes, there were probably millions of gods. Now there tended to be only a few very important ones-local gods of thunder and love, for example, tended to run together like pools of mercury as the small primitive tribes joined up and became huge, powerful primitive tribes with more sophisticated weapons. But any god could join. Any god could start small. Any god could grow in stature as its believers increased. And dwindle as they decreased. It was like a great big game of ladders and snakes.

Gods liked games, provided they were winning.

~T. Pratchett.

jack

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Koomi's theory was that gods come into being and grow and flourish because they are believed in. Belief itself is the food of the gods. Initially, when mankind lived in small primitive tribes, there were probably millions of gods. Now there tended to be only a few very important ones-local gods of thunder and love, for example, tended to run together like pools of mercury as the small primitive tribes joined up and became huge, powerful primitive tribes with more sophisticated weapons. But any god could join. Any god could start small. Any god could grow in stature as its believers increased. And dwindle as they decreased. It was like a great big game of ladders and snakes.

Gods liked games, provided they were winning.

~T. Pratchett.

Dividing by zero never did anyone any good.

jack

At least that way you get an answer that suits you.

jack

More than you suspect. As I've said elsewhere I'd pay to be a fly on the wall inside your brain, but then you'd probably yell at me for not contributing enough and quit.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
At the very least you'd be expected to shoulder some responsibility.

Ass, grass or cash. Nobody rides for free.