NATALIE NATLAINE NATNLANIE NTNAT NATLNE NATALIE NATAL NATNILAE NTNA NALNTILAEN NATAL

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I was going to send this to you and then totally forgot because my tooth was hurting and it's quite distracting. Gaiman is doing a writing Masterclass with the same company as well.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
NATALIE AS DEATH IN JGL'S SANDMAN CONFIRMED.

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Natalie Portman Is Female Thor In ‘Thor Love And Thunder’ Opening Fall 2021 –Comic-Con

By Anthony D'Alessandro, Dino-Ray Ramos
July 20, 2019 6:22pm

Natalie Portman is set to portray the female Thor, Thor 4 director Taika Waititi announced today. The film will open in fall 2021. Portman played Jane Foster in the first two Thor movies.

No surprise here at Marvel’s Comic-Con panel, but Taika Waititi was on hand to talk about Thor 4 along with Tessa Thompson who played Valkyrie in Thor Ragnarok along with Chris Hemsworth. Why no surprise? News broke earlier this week that Waititi was returning to Thor. He’s also here for FX’s What We Do In Shadows later tonight at the San Diego Convention Center. Thompson appeared earlier on HBO’s Westworld panel.

Valkyrie will be “re-investing in her people” and rebuilding Asgard said Thompson. “The love I feel for him is thunder,” said Thompson.

Waititi was reading one story line by Jason Aron called The Mighty Thor which is what the fourthquel will be based on. “That story line is incredible is full emotion, love and thunder and introduces for the first time female Thor,” said Waititi. Thompson and Hemsworth haven’t seen the script yet.

What’s happened to Thor posts Endgame? “He’s heading to the 7-11 for a little Netflix subscription and at this point he might be on the couch, who knows,” said Hemsworth.

CaptainWacky

It's funny because whenever I've thought about the female Thor storyline I've thought "well maybe they'd have to recast Jane or use a different character because Natalie would never return." BUT NOW SHE'S RETURNING because Marvel management has changed since they fucked up and fired Patty Jenkins and presumably she wants to work with Taika (and probably they're paying her a lot of money) and maybe she'll kiss Tessa Thompson and YEAH NATALIE'S BACK IN A THOR WITH A GOOD DIRECTOR AND SHE'LL HAMMER YOU ALL.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

New Lucy In The Sky trailer.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

He kind of lied about Lucy In The Sky as it's her worst reviewed movie ever (though I guess her performance isn't being criticised.)

THE SKETCH bIT IS FUNNY JUST SKIP TO THAT.

CaptainWacky

Vr8QJZp.jpg

Google should rebrand as "Natalie-oogle."

CaptainWacky

I like it when she swears.

CaptainWacky

I'm beginning to think I might like her.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Is she attending the red carpet of a celebrity pool party? (NOTE: This would be a good thing)

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

The board's doing that think where it says there's an error when I try to post a certain instagram video again, so just look at her most recent post on her page okay: https://www.instagram.com/natalieportman/