Natalie Portman interview! OMG!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
25_natalie_portman.jpg

DW: You have recently starred in Zach Braff's indie movie Garden State, the Mike Nichols helmed Closer, the end of George Lucas's epic Sci-Fi/Fantasy saga Star Wars: Return of the Sith and recently shaved your hair off for the role in V for Vendetta. You're one of the hottest young actresses working in Hollywood today and it's our pleasure to have you with us.

NP: Thank you, It's great to be here.

DW: Was it traumatic at all having to shave your head bald for the role in V for Vendetta?

NP: Not really traumatic, no. I knew it would grow back but it was a bit of a shock to see myself in the mirror afterwards. It's going to be a while yet before I get back to the length I would like but it was necessary for the role, so hey, anything for the movies.

DW: You have been romantically linked with your Co-stars on more than one occasion. Hayden Christensen and Zach Braff come to mind. Is there any truth to these rumors, or are you just good friends?

NP: You know, it's only natural for the tabloids to pick up and run with a story that I am dating this guy and that guy but there is never any truth to it. I am playing roles which have me romantically involved with Hayden and Zach so the tabloids make that the story. It's embarrassing but I don't get it as bad as some.

DW: Keira Knightley has been often likened to you, how do you feel about her as an actress and do you see some resemblance in your careers and the roles you are perhaps offered?

NP: Keira is a wonderful actress and we are good friends as well. We worked briefly together on Star Wars where she played Sabé, who's role was to play Padme's decoy. I guess that probably fueled the comparisons somewhat but she is much prettier than me. Actually, I would probably be more interested in having a fling with her than with some of the male Co-stars I have been linked with [laughs]

[snip]

OMG! LOL!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
OMFG, NAT WANTS TO EAT KEIRA'S HAIRY PUSSY! I JUST CAME IN MY PANTALOONS!!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
fadgaduiopedfhijdsfh

rfsdhsd

st
fshfyidas

awe
r
etr
j48 ertjh8g
nh
jts FUYDF
FU

FUCK

FUCK

FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRISTMAS IS CUM AGAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

CaptainWacky

^YOU EDITED THE INTERVIEW!?

CaptainWacky

I choose to believe that it's real.

Big Dick McGee

Hey, wait! I should've known that, since I know your real name!! WHY I OUGHTA!!

Big Dick McGee

No package yet??

CaptainWacky

Natalie wants to lick Keira good.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Package will be there tomorrow. I didn't go down today, I didn't feel too well. It's been slow due to Christmas and the boats from Athens were cancelled the other day due to stormy weather.

I can't wait though! V Mars marathon!

And I like to call my little interview fan-fic. Which is probably not that fictional since Natalie is a raging lesbian I KNOW IT!

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Good show, Menty!

CaptainWacky

Natalie is a lesbian and she smokes omg.