New Admin Help Sticky...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

Brickvader

Watching yall
So, are you like a tech admin as well? Do we have one of those? Can we have our old theme back?

@Mentalist is still our tech admin I just know how to sort out the forum a user groups and user side of it.

Just means I can do half the shut so he doesn't have too. Someone doing half of the crap jobs for him it is better than none and I pick a lot of stuff up as I go along so ill have a few more strings to my bow when it's all said and done.

flip.gif

Brickvader

Watching yall
Also there we 3 or 4 different skins already loaded do you know where to change them? There may already be a skin loaded more to your liking.

Brickvader

Watching yall
Yes, of course. We have Default, Quark and UI.X. Since I prefer not to be blind, I stick with Quark. ;)

Need more reds and silvers and blacks.

Yeah quark is the suit I'm rolling with too, I'd like to see these hallowed halls the old corporate colours as much as the next guy.

I'll raise the float the idea at the next board meeting.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Remember 10-15 years ago when we had all the time in the world to maintain these things? Good times...sigh.

We need to find some unsuspecting teen geek and convince him that message boards are still a thing, so he can tech to his little heart's content.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Its me dammit! Now that my dual is a staff member I've petitioned to have the name of this forum changed from, "Questions, suggestions, and so on" to "Say some naughty, and sordid and fuck your damn questions".

I'm thinking Eggs will go for it.

But, aren't you one of Blackfoots duals?

I'm "Blackfoot" using the "bertshocka" account.

Sorry for the interruption on this thread.

Your welcome.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm "Blackfoot" using the "bertshocka" account.

Sorry for the interruption on this thread.

Your welcome.
sHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU CUNTING ASSHOLE

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Remember 10-15 years ago when we had all the time in the world to maintain these things? Good times...sigh.

We need to find some unsuspecting teen geek and convince him that message boards are still a thing, so he can tech to his little heart's content.
I still need to teach a kid to send and receive Morse code for the zombie apocalypse. (It works under more limited conditions/at longer range than voice on a radio).

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Of course I'd have to learn Morse code myself then, which kind of defeats the purpose. I need to find a kid that will teach himself Morse code. Then I need to hope everyone else that has radios learns it or it will be the sound of one hand clapping.

Oh, I should probably get a radio to. Or a ham. And make my own ham radio.

The Question

Eternal
Hickory smoked ham radio, MMMMMMMM. :pissed:

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
@Mentalist is still our tech admin I just know how to sort out the forum a user groups and user side of it.

Just means I can do half the shut so he doesn't have too. Someone doing half of the crap jobs for him it is better than none and I pick a lot of stuff up as I go along so ill have a few more strings to my bow when it's all said and done.

View attachment 50
Have we been properly introduced?

;)
mm

jack

It's Seph, MM. he's been AWOL for awhile now. Comes and goes.

jack

Also remembered as ESAD back in the day.

The Question

Eternal
We'd need an invasion of wrestler and stripper duals again for that to happen.

Managing that once was a miracle. An encore will cost ya a $50 down the g-string. (Of one of the strippers, not me, ya feckin' pre-vert!)