NEW New Shows

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The old "NEW SHOWS" thread hasn't been posted in for two years and probably nobody would reply to it if I bumped it so lets have a new thread it's time okay?

Created by the Russo Brothers and it has teenagers killing people so those are plus points, but it's not on Netflix and can I even be bothered watching a show that isn't on Netflix or (UK) tv anymore!?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

They put the 1st episode on Youtube. (I'll watch it later)

CaptainWacky

Not available in my country. And I don't really like that thing where you watch the first episode early then have to wait six weeks for the rest of the season? I'll probably just watch it when it starts normally.

CaptainWacky

I watched the first episode of Deadly Class. Don't know if I'll watch anymore as it wasn't the best start. The main character's voiceover was pretty dull. The other characters were better but a bit stereotypical. I don't know.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I read some mixed to negative reviews about it.

CaptainWacky

Maybe I should watch Magnum PI instead!

CaptainWacky

Are they going to do a huge crossover event where they fight the rebooted A-Team?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And every time they get into a car chase they get stuck behind Cagney & Lacey who now drive real slow and can barely see above the dash.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That’s when Airwolf shows up and machine guns the crap out of everyone.

whisky

Boobie inspector
And streethawk shows up and no one knows who he is, and he just rides away looking sad

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
In 1979, Kate Mulgrew starred in a detective show called Mrs. Columbo that lasted about a year. She wore the rumpled trench coat and everything so THROW HER IN TOO.

CaptainWacky

It would need to be the Mrs Columbo remake.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Universal almost immediately changed their mind on the Mrs Columbo idea though and the show was retoolded as Kate loves a mystery.

When Columbo came back on in the 90s he mentioned how some young woman had been going around pretending to be his wife.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That makes sense, since NBC made the Kate spinoff against the wishes of Peter Falk and the Columbo creators.