NEW New Shows

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He did something involving wrestling but I can't remember what.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I watched the first episode of Prodigal Son because of Michael Sheen and the premise was at least slightly interesting. It was pretty silly and the lead overacts way too much. It might get better but it certainly didn't hook me into having to watch the next episode.

CaptainWacky

This looks quite good for a BBC adaptation.

CaptainWacky

Kat Dennings has a new show but I'm not a girl so I won't watch it.

But it's good she's in something that isn't 2 Broke Girls!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I hate when people are in internet shows, since it will be a long time until I can see it (on dvd) if at all.

CaptainWacky

I'd watch it if it was on Netflix but yeah, I'll never see any Hulu stuff ever.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'd watch it if it was on Netflix but yeah, I'll never see any Hulu stuff ever.
Yeah me too. I was thinking of getting Hulu to watch season 3 of The Orville but I probably won't pay for a 3rd streaming service just for one show.

CaptainWacky

Marvel Disney Plus shows, not posting individual threads until there's individual trailers.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

I was never really into Discworld, but of the books I did read I definitely enjoyed the ones focused on The Watch the most, so I feel I have enough knowledge to say this looks bad.

Why is Vimes literally Jack Sparrow?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It could be fun! I haven't read any Discworld books in at least 30 years, I barely remember any of it.

CaptainWacky

The showrunner also totally disrespected Terry Pratchett which is a pretty dumb thing to do when you're making a tv show based on his work.

I mean I normally wouldn't care if something was different from the source material as long as it looks good, but I saw enough of regular Jack Sparrow.

CaptainWacky

Looks like a CW Superman show!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh no! lol

CaptainWacky

BRING BACK TOM WELLINg.

CaptainWacky

They can't mention Hannibal Lector in the Clarice Starling show, just like they couldn't mention her in Hannibal (which at least made more sense there because it was a prequel.)