NEW New Shows

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It'll be worth it for the season seven finale when the baby Wayne is born, but then its name is something other than Bruce and Thomas says "yeah we'll call our second son Bruce, this is just some other baby we had."

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

ALIENS

CaptainWacky

Not the most exciting trailer.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

CaptainWacky

They are dead to me.

CaptainWacky

Hailee Steinfeld is going to play Emily Dickinson but with modern day language on Apple TV. This is an example of the kind of thing the streaming services are doing to get viewers in this crazy age!

She's cute af but I'm obviously never gong to watch this.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
https://tvline.com/2019/09/16/alexander-ludwig-heels-starz-stephen-amell-wrestling/
Vikings' Alexander Ludwig to Join Stephen Amell in Starz's Heels

By Dave Nemetz / September 16 2019, 3:14 PM PDT

Alexander Ludwig is climbing into the ring with Stephen Amell and Starz: The Vikings star is set to play Amell’s brother in the upcoming wrestling drama Heels.

Ludwig will co-star as Ace, the younger brother of Amell’s character Jack Spade. Ace is a star pro wrestler in the ring, but “things are more difficult in the real world, where he struggles to reconcile his town idol status with his insecurities and demons,” per the official description. “He’s brash, cocky, and self-destructive — yet so damn charming and good-looking that you can almost forgive him.”

Set in small-town Georgia, Heels centers on brothers Ace and Jack, who run a local wrestling promotion together and battle over their late dad’s legacy. “In the ring, somebody must play the good guy and somebody must play their nemesis, the heel,” the official synopsis says. “But in the real world, those characters can be hard to live up to — or hard to leave behind.” The eight-episode drama is written by Michael Waldron (Community), with Mike O’Malley (Survivor’s Remorse) serving as showrunner.

Ludwig currently stars as Norse warrior Bjorn on History’s Vikings, which is about to enter its sixth and final season. His big-screen roles include The Hunger Games, Lone Survivor and the upcoming sequel Bad Boys for Life.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Helpful Hint from Heloise: If you want to paste text into a post without all that formatting, (on a PC) hit Shift-Ctrl-V instead of the usual Ctrl-V.

:joker:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I just paint and copy, but I don't care about the formatting.

CaptainWacky

Still haven't cast any cute girls as cute girl wrestlers yet...

CaptainWacky

They could pretend it's totally separate from the Moore BSG, but then in the season finale somebody plays 'All Along The Watchtower' and looks directly into the camera and says "FAT LEE ADAMA" so you know there's a connection.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I want a new Space: 1999 (call it Space: 2059)

CaptainWacky

The New Saved By The Bell will open with a very special "shooting" episode where the entire new cast are killed.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

I watched the first episode of American Horror Story 1984. It was pretty good, but probably not worth starting a thread about since no one else will watch it and I'll give up if it goes off the rails like the other two seasons I watched.

CaptainWacky

Is Screech a convincted sex offender in it?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I hear they called Bryan Singer to direct.