NOW THAT I RUN THINGS

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
owl_orly.png

MODMAN

OH YES REALLY NECTARINE EYED OWL

YOU ARE ASSIGNED TO THE INTRODUCTIONS FORUM WHICH HAS NOT BEEN CREATED

BUT IT WILL BE OH YES

EDIT: I RESCIND MY PREVIOUS ORDER: YOUR ATTEMPTING TO GIVE A DAMN SIG IS COMPLETELY OUT OF ORDER FOR 2008. IF THIS HAD BEEN 2004 YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEIFIED IN THE LEAGUE OF SKINOFEVIL. YOU MUST MOVE WITH THE TIMES IF YOU ARE TO OPERATE UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF MODMAN

I SHALL DECIDE ON AN ASSIGNMENT MORE BEFITTING A SLOW POACH SUCH AS YOURSELF

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
OH YES REALLY NECTARINE EYED OWL

YOU ARE ASSIGNED TO THE INTRODUCTIONS FORUM WHICH HAS NOT BEEN CREATED

BUT IT WILL BE OH YES

EDIT: I RESCIND MY PREVIOUS ORDER: YOUR ATTEMPTING TO GIVE A DAMN SIG IS COMPLETELY OUT OF ORDER FOR 2008. IF THIS HAD BEEN 2004 YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEIFIED IN THE LEAGUE OF SKINOFEVIL. YOU MUST MOVE WITH THE TIMES IF YOU ARE TO OPERATE UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF MODMAN

I SHALL DECIDE ON AN ASSIGNMENT MORE BEFITTING A SLOW POACH SUCH AS YOURSELF
refer back to said sig in regards to your opinion in the previous post.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I STRIKE WHEN THE TIGER IS HOT. YOU WILL REGRET THIS INSUBORDINATION IF YOU VALUE YOUR EXISTENCE ON THIS BOARD

I read some great advise a few years ago. Never utter a threat. If you have intentions of doing something, you should just do it. Dont tell anyone, just follow through with your plans. Dont warn your enemies before hand. It just gives them time to prepare. If there is no way around making the threat, be sure its a promise. Otherwise, everyone will know you are just full of shit.

MODMAN

Ah, but what if warning you moves you to the exact position I desire?

Didn't think of that, did you sniper kitten?

Oh dears I broke character.

Right. Fess up. Who here do I knows that knows me?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Ah, but what if warning you moves you to the exact position I desire?

Didn't think of that, did you sniper kitten?

Oh dears I broke character.

Right. Fess up. Who here do I knows that knows me?

Like from the window overlooking the street to the back of the couch?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
My father ran over the other cat last week coming down the driveway - must you dispense with the other so quickly?

Noone prosecutes the reckless vehicles that kill defenseless animals in disgusting numbers. Worse, it forced your father to witness the entire sadistic act. When will that or any of automobile ever be sated!????

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
MODMAN is tight with the TrekBBS admins. He is not to be trusted!