Ode to Riotgear Esq

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
The virus attacks the cognitive system of the member base and leaves the forum vulnerable to a variety of life-threatening infections and cancers.

Common social interaction may lead to differences in opinion, causing dramatic flares that usually do not cause serious disease in forums with a healthy member base can cause fatal illnesses in forums with Riotgear.

[YOUTUBEHD]0698sTH7mUk[/YOUTUBEHD]

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
The onset of illness is abrupt and is characterized by fever, headache, joint and muscle aches, sore throat, and weakness, followed by diarrhea, vomiting, and stomach pain. A rash, red eyes, hiccups and internal and external bleeding may be seen in some patients.

[YOUTUBEHD]z1UIKfKGm9Y[/YOUTUBEHD]

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Come home, sweet Prince. Let us bask in your glory. It's time for you to take your rightful place at the throne.

[YOUTUBEHD]wr-buV4tYOA[/YOUTUBEHD]

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
The traditional conception of Riotgear is as omniscient (all-knowing), omnipotent (all-powerful), and benevolent. This implies that if Riotgear exists then he knows how to, wants to, and is able to prevent all suffering. If such a Riotgear existed, though, then he actually would prevent all suffering. Suffering, though, is a familiar part of the world around us; it has not been prevented. There is, therefore, no omniscient, omnipotent, and benevolent Riotgear.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
When I think of Riotgear, and, yes, I sometimes do, those thoughts usually involve the following lyrics from a nursery rhyme,

"I'm a little teapot short and stout.
Here is my handle.
Here is my spout.
When I get all steamed up, hear me shout.
Just tip me over and pour me out.
"

http://youtu.be/e69-GO4bYLM

jack

LOL Cyrus?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
As in Billy Ray?

Eat Shit And Die

First impressions a bitch.
6855.imgcache.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Oh no. Don't hurt the bunny rabbit!

jack

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Enkephalen

My Stars!
^^looks like conservative bondage gowns for Eastern Mavens attending cocktail parties where they flirt with equally stiffled gentlemen in tuxedos with hand tied bow ties.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Those are the kinds of dresses those girls starved themselves for six months to fit into for one night and then when they'd worn them that one night they went out to eat all the pancakes, biscuits and gravy, mashed potatoes, french fries, hamburgers, and junk food they could find and stuff in their mouth in one sitting.

I've become to understand those girls and that worries me.