Official announcement regarding Charles

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It's remarkable too that when Loktar diectly challenged him to prove he had his hummer he simply ignored it.

That's because he's pwned just by breathing in his life it would seem.

In the archives at Commie is a thread from Eel O Brian (Kevin Parrott) about what an idiot Charles really is. I'ma find it and bust on Charles some more.

And another thang Charles.

What you gonna do with that pimping once I find it.

Oh I forgot, Charles doesn't have bus access on weekends to the mall, so we won't be seeing him until Monday :D

Maybe he'll do some extra "janitorial work" this weekend and we'll at least see Ceejay.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
This thread confuses me

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I wouldn't worry about it.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
As a public service, I've created a special superthread for our favorite cupcakeer and his duals. Blackfoot's Minstrel Show. This is where you will find most of Charles' threads from now on. It's stickied for your convenience. Thank you for your attention.

The Master

Damn Dirk Funk. How do you like your shit sandwich?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
It's remarkable too that when Loktar diectly challenged him to prove he had his hummer he simply ignored it.

That's because he's pwned just by breathing in his life it would seem.

Your still posting about how jealous you are of me owning a HUMMER. You finally had the nerve to tell the truth. "Eel" told you years ago I owned a HUMMER.

In the archives at Commie is a thread from Eel O Brian (Kevin Parrott) about what an idiot Charles really is. I'ma find it and bust on Charles some more.

And another thang Charles.

What you gonna do with that pimping once I find it.

Admit that you're obsessed with me("Blackfoot"). Find whatever it is that'll make you feel better about yourself.

**wonders how long will it take Jack to dig threw page after page of Comicon archives to get that info about "Eel O Brian" calling me("The King Of The Gutters") an idiot**

Baahahahahahahahahahaha. Obsessed

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This thread confuses me

What it boils down too is "Dirk Funk" the moderator of "The BadLands" is a pussy.

Dirk Funk wanted to join my message board and I registered him and e-mailed him a password. Dirk Funk informed me that it wasn't him using the handle.

Evidently someone from his message board must have intercepted the information. I then banned the account untill I could give "Dirk Funk" his password.

During that time I e-mailed him the password again, then once again he said it wasn't him. Again immediately banned the account again.

Dirk Funk became completely hot, then he started trolling me evrey chance he got. I said fuck it, I unbanned the account and let who ever is using it continue.

"Dirk Funk" has been pissed since. Opps, about this thread, In other words, if any of "NAP" post in "The BadLand" the thread will be merged here at Blackfoot's Minstrel Show

Some how "Dirk Funk" thinks he can get at me.

Seph

Retired Account
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
What it boils down too is "Dirk Funk" the moderator of "The BadLands" is a pussy.

Dirk Funk wanted to join my message board and I registered him and e-mailed him a password. Dirk Funk informed me that it wasn't him using the handle.

Evidently someone from his message board must have intercepted the information. I then banned the account untill I could give "Dirk Funk" his password.

During that time I e-mailed him the password again, then once again he said it wasn't him. Again immediately banned the account again.

Dirk Funk became completely hot, then he started trolling me evrey chance he got. I said fuck it, I unbanned the account and let who ever is using it continue.

"Dirk Funk" has been pissed since. Opps, about this thread, In other words, if any of "NAP" post in "The BadLand" the thread will be merged here at Blackfoot's Minstrel Show

Some how "Dirk Funk" thinks he can get at me.

What the fuck are you bangin' about? Only a couple of points in there are even remotely true, the rest is made up completely. You never emailed me shit. I emailed you ONCE from that email account. The message you posted here. Which is partly why I emailed you from my board's email address. You never sent me any emails back. The rest of that is complete horseshit.

jack

As is most of Charles "banging"

I think Charles new nickname should be "Hummer Challenge Pussy".

What do you think?

Seph

Retired Account

jack

He won't publish any pix because he's full of shit.

It's all talk.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No, Jack. It's all true. Charles e-mailed me the picture this morning. Geedis took this picture of Charles test driving his new ride:

49493857447619552286.jpg

Still no proof its recent, not borrowed, rented for a day, or stolen. I'm still calling bullshit.

jack

No, Jack. It's all true. Charles e-mailed me the picture this morning. Geedis took this picture of Charles test driving his new ride:

49493857447619552286.jpg

You realize this is like your best post ever?