Oh, come on!

The Question

Eternal
Oh, now, this is just pathetic! Sorry, I don't mean the WF co-owner who just offered to let me back in to mess with... that person's fellow co-owners. (Not naming names or even genders.)

But I'm not coming back to that shithole. I made damn sure that wouldn't even be offered. (Or so I thought.)

WF is run like a fucking gulag. Favored "pets" get free rein to mess with anyone they want, anywhere on that board they want, any way they want, while second-class posters (generally as determined politically) get shat on from a great height, both by said favored pets and by staff. I will not give patronage to a board that's run that way, not even to fuck with it for the amusement of one of the co-owners.

So, thanks, but no thanks.

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Dear Mr. SaintVisionSkinofCastle.

Having spoken to the owners of WF I have been reliably informed that no such offer has been made and therefore this is yet another act of desperation. Maybe some brandy instead of the whiskey I think?

Toodly pip squire! :)

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
You know a lot less than you think you do, Chup.

The Question

Eternal
Having spoken to the owners of WF I have been reliably informed that no such offer has been made...

So you think the one who did it would tell you so. That's cute.

El Chupacabra

You know a lot less than you think you do, Chup.
Well, that would suggest that someone is lying and that you know about it. Is that the case?

Or are you just making shit up like the faux novelist??

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Well this is amusing. A desperate plea for attention, or just more mundane bullshit?

Inquiring minds want to know, especially since he's now mentioned it 4 times.

Guess it's time for "the writer" to put up or shut up.

My guess? He'll do neither. Guess why?

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
I know that Chup is an asshole with an axe to grind. Next question?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah and the failed writer is just a nice guy with great talent who people hate for no reason.

Next?

El Chupacabra

I know that Chup is an asshole with an axe to grind. Next question?

Then why is it you always following me around making snide remarks rather than vice versa? :lol: Owned.

Still, I do think it is a very honourable and decent thing of you to defend those with special needs. Yes, Yes indeed.

El Chupacabra

Yeah and the failed writer is just a nice guy with great talent who people hate for no reason.

Next?

Lanzman just doesn't care for the fact that I am not interested in giving the benefit of the doubt to failed alcoholics who don't help themselves. If Castle was someone who actually put a bit of effort into life instead of trying to be the big man online I doubt he'd get the shit he does. Life is often shit, but you have to keep carry on, not giving up. Lanzman should know that better than most.

The Question

Eternal
Well this is amusing. A desperate plea for attention, or just more mundane bullshit?

Inquiring minds want to know, especially since he's now mentioned it 4 times.

Guess it's time for "the writer" to put up or shut up.

My guess? He'll do neither. Guess why?

Because it amuses him to watch you twist over it. That's why. :)

The Question

Eternal
Last note before my morning break is over: I'm not naming who it was who made the offer, they're hardly going to admit it where their fellow co-owners can see it and subsequently give them hell over it. Since I turned down the offer, it's a moot point, anyway.

El Chupacabra

Wait, what's a 'failed alcoholic'? Someone who failed at being an alcoholic? Speak English, Ah say, speak English, son!

Forgive me. I had this sort of drunk loser in mind....

12919.imgcache.jpg

El Chupacabra

Last note before my morning break is over: I'm not naming who it was who made the offer, they're hardly going to admit it where their fellow co-owners can see it and subsequently give them hell over it. Since I turned down the offer, it's a moot point, anyway.

So the owners deny it, one even in this thread, but you're still sticking to your story? Got to hand it to you're, you're great entertainment. :lol:

The Question

Eternal
Like I said, why would the owner in question tell you? "Derp, yup, I confess, Chup, it was meee!" as if the individual in question owes you a thing. Ego, much?

The Question

Eternal
Forgive me. I had this sort of drunk loser in mind....

12919.imgcache.jpg

Your photomanipulation skills -- much like the rest of your attributes -- show quite a bit of potential which is now, and is likely to remain, wholly untapped. (Oh, and just in case anyone is wondering, TinEye that image. It exists nowhere but here. ;) )

El Chupacabra

Your photomanipulation skills -- much like the rest of your attributes -- show quite a bit of potential which is now, and is likely to remain, wholly untapped. (Oh, and just in case anyone is wondering, TinEye that image. It exists nowhere but here. ;) )

So I assume you're hastily deleting it's source and it has absolutely no relation to your drunken Soundcloud rantings? :lol:

Oh mate, time to admit defeat and move on. You'd feel so much better for it.

Get out there and get your life back.

The Question

Eternal
So I assume you're hastily deleting it's source and it has absolutely no relation to your drunken Soundcloud rantings? :lol:

There's no source to delete except in whatever passes for Photoshop in Merrye Olde Britiainistan. :) And what Soundcloud rantings?