Oh, come on!

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Another lie. You linked to your own pictures via your Amazon.com page. You have disclosed your own likeness. I have not produced anything beyond that. What's more, if you're going to claim it's doctored, well we both know you're lying again, don't we... ;)

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
I have made no threat. I have told you that if you repeat your attempts to mess with my professional life then I would pursue the legal remedies open to me, not least because you know full well what I do for a living. That's not a threat. That's just real life. A remedy and a response to real life harassment.

As for, "no explicit threat", you did or did you not just say that you would seek to interfere with my professional life? Yes or no?

The Question

Eternal
I have not no threat.

Yes you threat. That how babby formed. That how girl get pragnent.

I have told you that if you repeat your attempts to mess with my professional life then I would pursue the legal remedies open to me, not least because you know full well what I do for a living.

What attempts?

That's not a threat. That's just real life.

That's bringing law talk onto TK. And that's a no-no, as per board rules. ;)

As for, "no explicit threat", you did or did you not just say that you would seek to interfere with my professional life? Yes or no?

Quote any explicit threat I've made to mess with your professional life.

Chump -- buddy -- sport -- you're not going to come out on top, here. You've conditioned yourself to bypass your verbal filter with me at the same time you refuse to read, carefully, what I write. This isn't even going the way you think it is, much less the way you hope it will. Beat it back to the skirts of the Four Hens where they can protect you. :)

The Question

Eternal
Another lie. You linked to your own pictures via your Amazon.com page. You have disclosed your own likeness. I have not produced anything beyond that. What's more, if you're going to claim it's doctored, well we both know you're lying again, don't we... ;)

If I'm lying, link to the page where it originally appears. No such page under my control ever had such an image, because I don't drink Irish whiskey. When I drink whiskey, I drink American whiskey. Because MER'CA!

The Question

Eternal
Let's short-circuit the circus:

Idiots: "YOU LLIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!"
Me: "Okay, prove it."
Idiots: *...crickets...* "...YOU LIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!"

There.

No proof? No proof. You lose. But thank you for playing!

The Question

Eternal
I like how it turns out I didn't even have to burn an alt or get my friend on the ownership burned to fuck with these plebes. They came here for it. Ehhhhhhhhhxcellent...

The Question

Eternal
I can't believe nobody took that bait. That was as good as chum in the water, but now the piranhas are all pussed up. Psh. :no:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This thread got real funny, really fast. WF is kicking your butt on your own turf. How's your own tail taste? Let me know when you catch it, k?

The Question

Eternal
Nobody asked for your input, tiny pencilhead pedo shitbucket.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:memories:

The Question

Eternal
Dear Mr. SaintVisionSkinofCastle.

Having spoken to the owners of WF I have been reliably informed that no such offer has been made and therefore this is yet another act of desperation. Maybe some brandy instead of the whiskey I think?

Toodly pip squire! :)

Hey.

So, um...

How's bein' dead treatin' ya?

Cunt.

:bigass: