Oh, come on!

The Question

Eternal
And it's nice to see that you're not hung up on personal off-board information anymore; but remember that you're not locked down tightly enough to play this game with me. I've already proved that, and if you want to go back to playing that game, I'll happily prove it again in ways and in places that you can do nothing about.

Bearing in mind that you think I'm a loser, it means I have nothing to lose. And if you're the Big Man On Campus, your stakes in this game are quite a lot higher than mine are. You won't win much, but you might lose quite a bit. We have an understanding on that point, sport? ;)

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
And it's nice to see that you're not hung up on personal off-board information anymore; but remember that you're not locked down tightly enough to play this game with me. I've already proved that, and if you want to go back to playing that game, I'll happily prove it again in ways and in places that you can do nothing about.

Bearing in mind that you think I'm a loser, it means I have nothing to lose. And if you're the Big Man On Campus, your stakes in this game are quite a lot higher than mine are. You won't win much, but you might lose quite a bit. We have an understanding on that point, sport? ;)

Anything with actual damaging effect will find you in a very difficult position indeed...and believe me I am not stranger to multi-jurisdictional issues.

Besides, I have offered no personal information in this thread. Where is it? I don't see it.

The Question

Eternal
Anything with actual damaging effect will find you in a very difficult position indeed...and believe me I am not stranger to multi-jurisdictional issues.

I like difficult positions. Twister was always one of my favorite games. But while you gloat about any hypothetical reaping I might do, you ought to be a little more judicious about the sowing you're doing yourself. If it did end up in your ballpark, the question of who threw the first pitch would undoubtedly come up, and you wouldn't smell like a rose yourself when it did. Maybe you shouldn't bark so loud, puppy.

Besides, I have offered no personal information in this thread. Where is it? I don't see it.

Where did you say those rants were happening? Who do you purport to be the subject of that photo you fetched, and where did you fetch it from? Meanwhile, a note of interest: MerlinData covers the United Kingdom. I hadn't known that until now. Most interesting.

El Chupacabra

I like difficult positions. Twister was always one of my favorite games. But while you gloat about any hypothetical reaping I might do, you ought to be a little more judicious about the sowing you're doing yourself. If it did end up in your ballpark, the question of who threw the first pitch would undoubtedly come up, and you wouldn't smell like a rose yourself when it did. Maybe you shouldn't bark so loud, puppy.
You are a welfare bum who can't even afford new glasses. You don't have the money for litigation. I, on the other hand, don't need to pay for it. But, ultimately, this boils down to my next question....

Meanwhile, a note of interest: MerlinData covers the United Kingdom. I hadn't known that until now. Most interesting.
I assume this is a reference to skiptracing? You can find out my personal details. But if you post them here you will be in violation of board rules....and if you seek to post them elsewhere and it does damage then you know what's coming. What's more, MerlinData does not cover the UK. and even if it did there is the issue of the Data Protection Act. So, you see, I can one up you at every stage. If you are that desperate, why not try and fuck with me properly in real life? Don't you have the guts?

Keep trying Castle. The desperation is hilarious. I'm reckoning I can get you to a year of butthurt at this rate. :lol:

Now, about those drunken email rants to the WF owners........;)

Where did you say those rants were happening? Who do you purport to be the subject of that photo you fetched, and where did you fetch it from?
The subject of the photo? I don't know,but you seem to have claimed it was you.... ;)

The Question

Eternal
You are a welfare bum who can't even afford new glasses. You don't have the money for litigation. I, on the other hand, don't need to pay for it. But, ultimately, this boils down to my next question....

I assume this is a reference to skiptracing? You can find out my personal details.

Not in the slightest; it's simply a point of interest, as I said.

But if you post them here you will be in violation of board rules....

And suddenly you care about board rules again, but only when it suits you to care about them. You have posted a photo, which you imply is of me, from off this site. You made reference to off-site audio. You ought to try caring about the board's rules all the time, not just when you are reminded that you're not the only one capable of breaking them.

...and if you seek to post them elsewhere and it does damage then you know what's coming.

Nothing less than the attempt to bring it would bring down on you for engaging in the same behavior.

What's more, MerlinData does not cover the UK. and even if it did there is the issue of the Data Protection Act.

Are you worried? You sound worried. But talking about bringing legal issues down on anyone is also at odds with the board rules you were just pretending to care about.

So, you see, I can one up you at every stage.

You've violated the board rules thrice in one day, in one thread. You're not doing so terribly well at one upping me so far.

The Question

Eternal
This is another reason why I turned down the offer to make a cameo appearance on Wordforge, by the way. It's so much more fun to play with these fools when they don't enjoy the home field advantage their cronies on staff afford them. ;)

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
It's not possible for one owner to unban someone against the wishes of the other owners, at least not for long.

If someone did unban you it would only be until an admin noticed. Then you would be rebanned and a thread started in the Shelter along the lines of 'John, what's up with the software, how did Castle get loose?'.

The idea that this is anything other than a John Castle fantasy is laughable.

The Question

Eternal
It's not possible for one owner to unban someone against the wishes of the other owners, at least not for long.

If someone did unban you it would only be until an admin noticed. Then you would be rebanned and a thread started in the Shelter along the lines of 'John, what's up with the software, how did Castle get loose?'

I was told something similar already. As I understand it, the longevity of the prank was not the point.

The Question

Eternal
Wait, is John not one of the co-owners?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Because it amuses him to watch you twist over it. That's why. :)

Oh my, and watching you twist and twist and twist over an obvious photoshop was hilarious.

You're a fucking idiot.

The Question

Eternal
Careful in your new neighborhood, Jack. This one might have a Neighborhood Watch. Wouldn't want your old habits to get you into trouble, would we?

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
Wait, is John not one of the co-owners?
That's what you're going with now?

Really?

You really should've done a dual to get back in. You would have retained far more of your dignity than spending MONTHS here screeching about how OMG MEEN The owners that kicked you out were.

FFS, you're at a board where Wordforge bashing is a tradition,and even they don't give a shit. Goddamn VOLPONE of all people said move on.

Geez.

Signed,

Someone who thought the ban was bullshit before you pulled the nuclear option.

The Question

Eternal
That's what you're going with now?

What do you mean by 'going with'? It's an honest question. I thought John was one of the co-owners. Ancalagon's post above implies that he's not, so I was asking for purposes of clarification. You people are getting just a little paranoid.

And the nuclear option? Spare me. That kind of shit got pulled on me every couple months and nobody gave a crap. Do gul's and Chup's crocodile tears taste like Gatorade?

The Question

Eternal
I like that idea, though. Must be cozy. At WF, the "Cool Kids" can pull shit on you endlessly while a few people sit around and object to it. Silently. Passively. Meaninglessly. But if you fight back, then you retroactively deserved it.

Ain't that fucking convenient for those who kept their mouths shut while I took it -- and only had a problem when I fought back.

El Chupacabra

And the nuclear option? Spare me. That kind of shit got pulled on me every couple months and nobody gave a crap. Do gul's and Chup's crocodile tears taste like Gatorade?
Nobody pulled any kind of shit. You were openly linking your personal information all over the board, including linking to your personal website, putting up your pictures and asking for money to be paid to your paypal account. You set up threads hawking your unfinished book both there and on here......more than once. All of that information is revealed by you out of choice. Whatever happens is your fault. In contrast, neither gul or I used WF as a place to reveal all of our personal or professional information....and therein lies the distinction. Has anyone ever put up, say, your home address? I know it, but you haven't revealed it, so neither will I. That's called paying within the rules.

You are the author of your own misfortune, and it's driving you nuts that others aren't so stupid to have posted up so much and then act like such a buffoon.

As for crocodile tears, that's laughable. Who is it that's having a 7 month long meltdown on here? Who is it that sent drunken, raging emails to the WF owners after he was banned? :lol:

Like I've said before, the only reason you're getting a bit of attention from me is because I am highly entertained by your continuing collapse. :techman: You have at least that going for you, and I need a break from scrolling through Tererun's copious posts over at the other place.

The Question

Eternal
Actually, Chup, I take it back. Defend and dismiss the shit that I put up with; go right ahead. But I hope you bear that defense and dismissal in mind if and when I decide to pull the same shit on you again. What you defend, you deserve. ;)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love how the writing failure never actually responds to anything. Been watching this for awhile now.

Probably because he doesn't dare. Just like his bullshit statement that one mod (who of course he won't name) invited him back to WF to "fuck with people". Sure he did...

Thanks for the links showing the failed beggar doing what he does best...beg for money for shit he never really intends to produce.

Have another drink, asshat.