Ohhhhh, NOT smart.

The Question

Eternal
That's all the warning you get. Just... NOT smart.

The Question

Eternal
Wow. They think it was me. Despite the fact that whoever it was was quoting a Marvel character literally verbatim.

Which, really, what that means is that they think that I'm Joss Whedon.

'kay. I'll take it.

I mean, even though, it really and honestly wasn't me.

The Question

Eternal
(Now, was I in on it, abso-fuckin'-lute-ly.)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
What are you, fucking split personality? Give us a link!

The Question

Eternal
I don't know what the link is myself, I was in on it but hearing about it second-hand. You'll have to ask Anthony Stenagua.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Why wasn't it smart?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
This is why drugs are bad, people.

The Question

Eternal
This is why drugs are bad, people.

Never rub another man's rhubarb!

(That's what we're doing now, right? A nonsensical-responses contest?)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
When confronted by a free-roaming, untethered crackhead, it is best not to directly engage or risk him trying to sell you parking lot pizza or tell you about his sick daughter and broken down car and unbelievably bad run of luck that only you can correct. The best maneuver is to back slowly out of reach of the crackhead's immediate grasp, point to a vague spot over the crackhead's shoulder, and tell, "There goes a old lady with a bag of quarters!"
When the crackhead turns to look, you make your escape.

Hey Saint: there goes Eloisel with a bag of quarters! Maybe she wants a sequel!

The Question

Eternal
When confronted by a free-roaming, untethered crackhead, it is best not to directly engage or risk him trying to sell you parking lot pizza or tell you about his sick daughter and broken down car and unbelievably bad run of luck that only you can correct. The best maneuver is to back slowly out of reach of the crackhead's immediate grasp, point to a vague spot over the crackhead's shoulder, and tell, "There goes a old lady with a bag of quarters!"
When the crackhead turns to look, you make your escape.

Hey Saint: there goes Eloisel with a bag of quarters! Maybe she wants a sequel!

Shut the fuck up, Donny, you're out of your element.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

The Question

Eternal
I suppose you could whine about me for ten years or so. You have time.

I know now that my wife has become host to a Kandarian demon. I fear that the only way to stop those possessed by the spirits of the book is through the act of... bodily dismemberment.