Ok jacko

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sam can reg afaik. She has to post in strip search til the board opens up for her. I still have yet to figure out how many posts its takes. I've seen whatshisname blow an alt out in like 9 posts, and some people it takes more, not sure why, but thats what it will take to get her in general population :D

Queen Mud

I AM THE QUEEN!
Sam can reg afaik. She has to post in strip search til the board opens up for her. I still have yet to figure out how many posts its takes. I've seen whatshisname blow an alt out in like 9 posts, and some people it takes more, not sure why, but thats what it will take to get her in general population :D

It took me like 50 but that's cuz I'm loved :)

Eat Shit And Die

First impressions a bitch.

Should have done what we did jack, make a shit ton years ago when you didn't have to put up with shit like strip search.

jack

Now now kids, don't squabble. She's Visiting Royalty and she may make you Kneel Before Her :bigass:

jack

I'm aware of that :D just everyone is welcome here. It's very cool to fight amongst ourselves, I was just taking advantage of your 100/100.

jack

Think we can get dp and rootbeer to join? I wonder what they would think?

Cody

Think we can get dp and rootbeer to join? I wonder what they would think?

rootbeer is a maybe, dp wont listen to a thing i say. even maks wont leave rubynet except for occasional ventures into reddit and a weekly sightseeing expedition into lizard land

Queen Mud

I AM THE QUEEN!
Keep the fuck away from me K. You and I ain't cool, aint ever going to be cool.

Oh yeah? How come you and Jack are cool? I didn't do anything, NOTHING! Remember? That's why you hate me... because I didn't do anything :bigass:

Cody

Oh yeah? How come you and Jack are cool? I didn't do anything, NOTHING! Remember? That's why you hate me... because I didn't do anything :bigass:

Pic of my ex wife I sent to one person on the whole fucking planet that was taken with, and stored only on my cell phone surfaced. Game, set, match.

That's why "he" got your fucking tit pics along with the others. Now fuck off you cunt. Do not communicate with me.

Queen Mud

I AM THE QUEEN!
Pic of my ex wife I sent to one person on the whole fucking planet that was taken with, and stored only on my cell phone surfaced. Game, set, match.

That's why "he" got your fucking tit pics along with the others. Now fuck off you cunt. Do not communicate with me.

What did you expect? You posted my pics first. You know how this game works, you're a master at it. Salve?

Cody

What did you expect? You posted my pics first. You know how this game works, you're a master at it. Salve?

Red rep means I win, and nobody cares about your fucking edited posts or photoshopped screencaps here. I nevar posted your pics at RH.

I am the king. Now go change a fucking diaper or something you sulfur water drinking GOTIS.

Queen Mud

I AM THE QUEEN!
Red rep means I win, and nobody cares about your fucking edited posts or photoshopped screencaps here. I nevar posted your pics at RH.

I am the king. Now go change a fucking diaper or something you sulfur water drinking GOTIS.

That because you were banned, so you started posting them at RC. I don't have to photoshop anything... You wove this web yourself. :bigass:

jack

Like old cabbage, it's nutritious and filled with fiber too.

jack

we definitely need a flower smiley :bigass: