OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGOMGOMOMGOMGOM

Ishcabittle

How is babby formed?
You see when a sperm loves a lady person very much, they try to hug as hard as they possibly can. Physics ensues, and like a shotgun blast the sperms get all up in them guts. Some time later a bebbe asks for a 529 savings account for weed money in college.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is it true that babies only eat peas?

CaptainWacky

Only the owner of a baby can determine that!

Ishcabittle

Only the owner of a baby can determine that!
It is worth pointing out that I own this baby. As in, this baby is an object and I own this object. I can tattoo him with a picture of a butt on his butt if I wanted, what, are you going to stop me?

CaptainWacky

You could enter him in "Baby Mario Kart" a tournament where Babies drive Mario Karts for real and the winner's parents receive eight million American dollars. But it's not a real thing.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Would the babies actually drive or would the parents operate them by remote control and the babies only throw banana peels and such?

CaptainWacky

The babies drive.

CaptainWacky

It teaches them life skills.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Babies can barely figure out how to crawl and feed themselves. I think you'd have an awfully boring "race."

Ishcabittle

I don't know, perhaps it would be kinda like baseball... you know, not a lot of constant action, but a slow building tension as things progress, moving closer and closer to the inevitable crash and explosions.

CaptainWacky

I guess I need to sit through a whole baseball game to get to the explosions.