oooo look at me, I can swear and post pictures of cocks

jules

OOO look at me i have a shite trolling forum that is boring as fuck, fucking waste of space this place is.

whisky

Boobie inspector
and yet you are still here, what kind of sad pitiful life must you have if you have to spend it in a shite trolling forum that is boring as fuck, fucking waste of space

I mean the rest of us actually enjoy it, but you are choosing to be hear despite how you describe it, so your either a sadist, or its better than your real "life"

jules

Please direct me to a thead that is an enjoyable read, seeing as i've only just found this forum, maybe i'm looking in the wrong places, but all i've seen is mindless shit so far.

beaner

and yet you are still here, what kind of sad pitiful life must you have if you have to spend it in a shite trolling forum that is boring as fuck, fucking waste of space

I mean the rest of us actually enjoy it, but you are choosing to be hear despite how you describe it, so your either a sadist, or its better than your real "life"

FUCK YOU & YOUR I"M A BIG DOG WITH MY 10,000 POSTS

WE'LL OWN THIS PLACE & YOU LOSERS CAN ALL FUCK OFF

whisky

Boobie inspector
Because this is the mindless shit forum, its how we like it, try one of the others if you want good debates, or a massive scrap.

whisky

Boobie inspector
waaa waaa waaa waaa baby want dummy waa

You own this place when you start paying for the server space, until then, you'er just a wannabe troll thinking swearing makes you sound like a grown up.

Mouth

Feck off i am fully loaded and ready to feck you over you fanny fiddler

jules

You lot are just a sad bunch of wannabee trolls, please give me a link to a thread on this board where it shows you have all successfully trolled somewhere, as like i've said all i've seen so far on this board is mindless boring crap posted by a bunch of seppo fag geeks.

whisky

Boobie inspector
if you are that clever you wont need a link, and its funny you call us fags, when you are the one with an avatar with a huge cock on it, is that the thing you desire the most, or does the picture of the big cock make you forget how small yours is?

jules

Dickhead just post a link, if there is such a thing as a thread that shows you have all successfully trolled somewhere, failure to do so which is what i am expecting will prove to me that you are just a sad bunch of wankers with a pathetic forum, now there's a good boy, run along and find me a link.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You're looking for the Godforsaken Hell Holes forum, a few flights up.

You utter n00b.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Another billy big bollocks & his huge post count... get fucked gimp

fonzJTS-circle-sm.png

whisky

Boobie inspector
LMFAO @ this Fucking clueless seppo

Not so clueless that I dont know what seppo stands for.

Clicked on it didnt you?

Bet you were dissapointed when there was nothing there, did you rush off to register the domain?

beaner

Not so clueless that I dont know what seppo stands for.

Clicked on it didnt you?

Bet you were dissapointed when there was nothing there, did you rush off to register the domain?

You have got the brains you were born with!