Ouch! stories by Gagh

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
'Love Story'

One day, there was a boy called Jake. He was feeling very lonely, so he went out and molested a goat, and they lived happily ever after.

THE END.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
'The Moral'

One day, Jake was walking home from work, when he spotted an old lady in distress. He wandered over to help her, when suddenly she produced a Desert Eagle from under her dress, and blew Jake's face off & robbed him.

The moral of the story is, NEVER help the elderly. They are almost certainly planning something.

VKD

Banned
not much character development IMO

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
'The Car'

It was a cool, autumn day, and Jake was out on the way to work. As he was ambling along the sidewalk, he saw a car that he rather liked the look of. Alas, Jake has a very small penis indeed.

Moral: No matter how big or bright the car, boys, it won't make your cock grow (unless you crash & hit your tackle, temporarily causing them to swell)

(copyright, every Women's magazine since 1975).

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Pulitzer material. Brought a swell to my...chest.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
'The Injury'

Whilst at school, Jake was a promising quarterback for the school team. One day, he was training, whilst the hottest girl in school was checking him out from the bleachers. Alas, Jake decided to check her out too, andwas sacked heavily by three jocks from the other training team killing him instantly.

THE END.

Moral: No bitch is worth a quick ogle, unless she's promised you to whip her tits out.

C

Cloudy

Lovejoy: So Homer, please feel free to tell us anything. There's no
judgment here.

Homer: The other day I was so desperate for a beer I snuck into the
football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers.

Lovejoy: I cast thee out!