Over A Year Later...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
ExIsle still has me blocked.

It's amazing. Over a year ago, my wife and I did a number on that board, and triggered the first permabans in their history... and this was an administration that swore it would never permaban after the old SSBBS debacle.

Not only are Blondie and I perma'd, an entire section of our ISP is forever blocked from viewing EI. Every once in a while, I change our IP, and I sometimes go and look at EI. Occasionally I hit an IP that isn't blocked... but within a day or so...blocked again. Orpheus is watching, it seems.

That's truly pathetic... and hilarious.

nun-snowball.jpg

PWNED!!!

Tyrant

They actually ban IPs in blocks?

Is their techie a small rodent creature by any chance?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I have a new dual there with over 1,000 posts. Orifice isn't as smart as he thinks.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Messenger said:
They actually ban IPs in blocks?

Is their techie a small rodent creature by any chance?
It's like this:

They blocked us from viewing the board. Fine. I switched IPs. Still blocked. Switch again. Still blocked. On and on it went. At first, I think they had our entire ISP blacklisted. That's a statement.

I suspect its only a section of my ISP's IPs now. I can disconnect our network overnight, and find myself perfectly abile to view EI the next day. However, within a day or two, we're blocked again. Orph is probably keeping track of visitors... probably very few these days, so that's not a hard job.

ISP blocking and no new members for a couple of months. What does that tell you?

But I'll throw this out here, just to see what happens because I know LoP still reads here: you remove the block, and allow a new account from me to pass through, and I'll play by the rules. I won't break a single regulation, though I might snap some panties over there by challenging opinions. I guarantee the bulk of those bitches and limpwristed faggots over there won't even know it's me.

But I don't think this will happen. LoP's just now got Disfunction Junction under control, and the last thing he'll do is turn someone loose who's not one of his dicklicking buddies. ;)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
DarthSikle said:
I have a new dual there with over 1,000 posts. Orifice isn't as smart as he thinks.

Oh, I've got a dual over there that I use sometimes under proxy... they haven't caught him yet though.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Turns out the Appreciate runs the show there. LOP has to dance to her tune. Both LOP and Orifice are just dancing pansies dancing to her tune. SHe was the real reason I was banned without the required warnings. That and so called "friends of TK" that abstained from voting over there.

Let me know when you want to burn your dual. We could ahve afucking orgy of posting at the same time.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
DarthSikle said:
Turns out the Appreciate runs the show there. LOP has to dance to her tune. Both LOP and Orifice are just dancing pansies dancing to her tune. SHe was the real reason I was banned without the required warnings. That and so called "friends of TK" that abstained from voting over there.

That fucking moonbat? God, no wonder. She's afraid of men with hair on their nuts.

Let me know when you want to burn your dual. We could ahve afucking orgy of posting at the same time.

We just might do that.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You have to be one talented cookie, CU. To type this with one hand, and masturbate with the other is multi-tasking that only an honest female could ever hope to comprehend. I applaud you.

The Question

Eternal
Wait, is this over the whole "Nazis march in Cleveland" thread? Or was there a whole lot more that you did after I Exited Stage Left, Roaring With Laughter?

AFAIK, my account there is still active, and I was sure I would be the one to get a permaboot if such were to be handed down.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I don't remember you over there at all TQ.

The Question

Eternal
Shirley, you can't be serious.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Gagh said:
You have to be one talented cookie, CU. To type this with one hand, and masturbate with the other is multi-tasking that only an honest female could ever hope to comprehend. I applaud you.

It is rather arousing.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
The Question said:
Wait, is this over the whole "Nazis march in Cleveland" thread? Or was there a whole lot more that you did after I Exited Stage Left, Roaring With Laughter?

AFAIK, my account there is still active, and I was sure I would be the one to get a permaboot if such were to be handed down.

No, it was over the faux-Skin account and the rape slash that made Robert Hewitt Wolfe cry like a baby and ol' Rov declare me a "stalker."

Sad that the kid has gone through law school and can't make the distinction.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Oh look... they've cleared some new accounts... two of the to be exact. :roll:

The Question

Eternal
CoyoteUgly said:
No, it was over the faux-Skin account and the rape slash that made Robert Hewitt Wolfe cry like a baby and ol' Rov declare me a "stalker."

Oh, okay. I figured the whole "nazi march" thread would have been a really bad excuse to oust you if they weren't going to do at least that much to Your 'Umble Narrator.

That thread was fuckin' hilarious. :D