PADME WAS BETTER THAN LEIA!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What did Leia ever do? Get rescued by men, fly about with Han wimpering "hold me" and have sex with an Ewok? PADME WAS AN ACTION BABE (in the first two movies anyway) and had better nipples PADEM WINS, ANOTHER STAR WARS SACRED COW DESTROYED.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
The skin white suit was almost as good as the metal bikini. Ripped skin white suit with nipples poking through was on par with metal bikini when Luke and Leia tarzan it to saftey off of Jabbas barge on the rope that comes from NOWHERE.

CaptainWacky

It was a "force rope" created by the force.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Um, hello? LEIA KILLED JABBA DU HUTT! Wtf did Padme do except leave her kids to be raised by strangers because she'd "lost the will to live"??

CaptainWacky

SHE DIDN'T, Paplatine killed her somehow using the Dark Side, it just wasn't shown on screen because Lucas didn't want to SPELL EVERYTHING OUT, SHEESH.

Big Dick McGee

^^That's more of a stretch than Mr. Fantastic's penis after a vigorous night with Sue Storm!

CaptainWacky

It's not, because Palps KNEW that Padme was dead when Ani asked and how would he know that unless HE KILLED HER?

CaptainWacky

In my canon anyway.

Big Dick McGee

He didn't know she was dead. He told that to Vader because:
A) he needed to control Vader completely, without fear that he would search for Padme
B) He wanted Vader to hate the Jedi
C) He was the most evil bastard that ever lived in the galaxy

CaptainWacky

Maybe the medical droid was full of shit then.

CaptainWacky

It sounded too human when it spoke (in English) too. Maybe Palp's hacked into it or something.

CaptainWacky

Yep, case closed. REMEMBER WHEN PADME HAD A GUN HIDEN IN A CHAIR AND SAID "NOW WE WILL DISCUSS A NEW DEAL!" OR SOMETHING OLOL

CaptainWacky

OMG CARRIE FISHER ADMITTED PORTMAN IS BETTER IN MY MIND JUST THERE.