Para worst thing to happen to WF ? I've won Chewy's account, now watch WFers scramble

P

Parallaxis

Yes it does indeed seem that Wordforge has caught Para Fever !

Half the WFer's are attempt to have Para thrown off the site for simply asking if Para could have Tamar's job should she die.

http://www.wordforge.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24314

To make matters worse, Para has won the account of CaptainChewbacca. Now Wordforger's are scramabling to near panic to keep Para from taking control of the account.

Ok this is getting ridiculous, CaptainChewy needs to own up to his bet !
I call for Captain Chewy to concede to our bet !

For those just catching up - Para bet the good CaptainChewy that Serenity wouldn't even gross more than the crapfest that was StarTrek Nemesis. Winner gets the losers account.

Well with Serenity only clearing a projected gross of 28 million (Nemesis was 43) Para has won the bet.

This does not sit well with many WFers who even now try to keep Para from collecting on his winnings.

Even the might Storm Rucker has pleaded for Chewy to renege on his word of honor !

How will it all play out ! Stay tuned !

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
Why didn't you guys tell me they had an arcade?!?! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tkers . . . what would you like on their tombstones?

Virginia

A cigarette and a shot of tequila

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Extra cheese please.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Why the hell would we scramble? Your getting a another poster's account. Big whoop. And everyone knows about it so it's not like your sneaking around pretending to be him. It is such a non-event it isn't funny.

People are more holding on to their dreams of Serenity success than worried about you with Captain Chewbacca's account of all people. If it was a Mod account yes. This is nada. Most likely Chewie has already erased his PMs and arranged for a postcount transfer to another name, if I know my Wookiees at all, so all you'll get is a name. What a coup. Oh wait...

The trolling me incident has more to do with timing than you. You know that and even commented on it. The contraversy is more about Polarslam than you.

But you keep trying Para..you may hit on a good trolling escapade one of these days! ;)

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
If the funny bone is now some kind of nerve, then yes.

Besides, when I am emotionally charged it gets alot more ugly than that. :lol:

P

Parallaxis

Geez you'd think I just tripped over Tamar's life support cord or something.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
It's so cute when Para and Red are in bed together!

guldulac

I'm not wearing any panties!!
I wouldn't want to shine the light under those covers.

Virginia

I'd do that, but I think the boogyman under the bed would object.

Pfft, is comparing me with a child the best you can do?

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
The grapevine has it that Tamar's got some buns on her yet it fails to provide proof. If anybody's got anything on her (like a camera) don't hesitate to post.

Thanks,

-Day :)