Phone Losers of America

The Question

Eternal
I love 'em. Love 'em. I haven't laughed this hard in years.

Fuckin' get 'em, ladies 'n' fellas, they deserve it. They worked good and fucking hard for the twisting you're giving 'em.

When that board is dead for good and all, I'll plant my flag in it, and I'll have all of you to thank for it.

The Question

Eternal
Off the phone with Brad and Sylvia: WF is in meltdown mode, now, blocking everyone.

Welcome to your self-imposed exile from the real world, ya commie fucks. :D

The Question

Eternal
CACTUS!!!
SBAz0W1.png

The Question

Eternal
PLA loves to fuck with people. I turned 'em on to WF, since WF likes to act all high and mighty and elite and double-standard-y.

PLA seems to love places the act all high and mighty and elite and double-standard-y.

Y'all enjoy. Clearly you can clear 'em out pretty quick, but they can register people even quicker, so if you like spending all your time chasing down and ousting Roy and Cactus, feel free to not address your hypocritical double standard about personal information and posters trying to negatively impact other posters' real lives.

You think it's okay to let Chup, WAB, Liet, et al, do it to me?

Well, now it's gonna happen to all of you. Because you didn't care when it was done to me, I've seen to it that a pack of rabid asshole will do the same to you all.

Or you could backtrack. You could apologize to me for allowing them to do it, stop them from doing it anymore, reinstate my account, and play your board solid even.

But you won't. You're not that smart. You're not that ethical.

And that's why you've got this coming. Wordforge sowed the wind. And now it's gonna reap the whirlwind. Enjoy. (I will.) :D

The Question

Eternal
(The above should make the idea clear to people of normal intelligence, but since we know that WF's administration is comprised of short but window lickers, this may need to be spelled out in greater detail:

Unfuck our leftist bias, let The Saint/John Castle back in, and don't ever ban without a bannable offense again, or:

Get used to being invaded so frequently, and get used to your personal information being used to fuck with your offline lives so deeply and so frequently, that you'll wish you had. If you really consider an online forum as inconsequential as you claim to consider it, deal with that forum even-handedly.

Or get ready to find your lives fucked through a spaghetti strainer so hard that you can't even untangle the shit we'll make of your real lives. You won't even understand what you're looking at, and we'll be watching, and laughing.

Purely innocently, of course. We would never do anything unlawful. We just happen to know that unlawful things just sort of... happen... to hypocrites. And we'll watch them happen.

And laugh. A lot.

The Question

Eternal
आप उस पोस्ट के लिए खुले में वाले नहीं थे, तुम क्या कर रहे हो?

The Question

Eternal
यह ठीक है, वे नहीं जानते कि क्या मैं किसी भी तरह से कहा।

The Question

Eternal
तुम बेवकूफ हो, क्या हुआ अगर उन्हें लगता है कि यह रिपब्लिकन बात कर रहा है?

The Question

Eternal
ओह, यह बंद करो, तुम जानते हैं कि उनके रिपब्लिकन उनके देश से प्यार है और उनकी अपनी भाषा में बोलते हैं। वे बदलाव आ रहा है कभी नहीं देखेंगे।

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
I believe I just read a threat of harassment against me.

Big mistake Castle.

The Question

Eternal
I'm kiddin', Chup. I feel sorry for ya, I really do. That whistling sound you hear is... well, not instant Karma, but Karma. And you no wikey. Awwww, diddums. :(

The Question

Eternal
*harasses Chup*

Hey, Chup! I'm harrassing yooooooou!

ACK!!!

7sf6pNF.jpg

The Question

Eternal
I believe I just read a threat of harassment against me.

Big mistake Castle.

Hey, Chump, waiting for you to smack me over the head with whatever you think you can do about it without getting that same shit on yourself on account of you've done it, as well. :D

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!

The Question

Eternal
You punks are, you USDA-certified farm fresh buffalo cunt.

The Question

Eternal
Haven't seen any recent disruptions. Either they're not doing their jobs, or you're not doing yours. TIME TO STIR THE POT, METHINKS! :D

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
Heh. He's almost at Jillian levels of batshit crazy.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
These guys were scary.