Pictures of My Ass

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Hm. A select few of you may remember a Badlands thread where I posted about this. I will find a link to the relevant thread(s) later.

bruise1.jpg

^ about six hours after we were done

bruise2.jpg

^ 24 hours

bruise3.jpg

^ 3 or 4 days

A week after the fact the bruise was entirely black, and it made me kind of sick to look at it. Kept forgetting to bring my camera over, so no pics of that. Here is a really cute picture of my cat playing with her tail:

pebblescute.jpg

Crosis

Wow...what the hell happened?

Gonad

:D

I had sex last night but I don't remember! Too many blackouts, combined with same-old, same-old stories makes for no interesting TK posts from Gonad.

Gonad

I will find the link later but to answer Crosis:

I was being spanked/beaten with a big rubber dildo on the same place on my ass for several hours.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Wow. I'd have had to leave my ass there and go find something more exciting to do.

rearend.jpg

Gonad

Here is a link to the events of that evening. I believe I also started some "Ow, My Ass Hurts" threads that may or may not have been cleared out in the Great TK Spam Clearance of '07.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=869409&postcount=82

The post after that one clarifies something:
Correction to the above post:

This weekend I was told that he never actually used his hand to spank me at all that night, so what I thought was his hand was actually HIS BELT. That is all.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You have a strange looking ass there - no butt crack and it appears your underwear has a neckline.

Gonad

eloisel said:
You have a strange looking ass there - no butt crack and it appears your underwear has a neckline.

I just wanted a picture of the bruise, so I covered up with a t-shirt. This way I can show my friends, who will want to see the bruise but would rather avoid seeing my butt crack.

pebblescute.jpg

Tyrant

Call me freaky, but I found the cat more interesting.

Tyrant

Ha ha. Thread killer.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass: