Knit one, pearl two

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
7 post to try and prove your point Venooker, Wow, your really working this thread. Too long did not read any of them. You are doing this because you think the members don' t read mine. Trust me jack, they read them as guest. This thread has to many views for them not to take a peak. I know for a fact that Pickle andDirk Funk reads this, because you run back and tell them everything. Did you contact Bissette about my avatar? By the way Venooker, if you bought DevilMan's avatar....How much did you pay Bissette? DevilMan, What price did you pay Bissette for your avatar? If I were t believe either of you LIARS. Wait! Wait!. DevilMan if jack is letting you use the avatar that he bought from Bissette and loaned to you, how much is Venooker charging you? Something doesn't make since here. All I know is my avatar is mine. We have to figure out is..who owns DevilMan's avatar. I'm positive it doesn't belong to Bissette.

:bigass:

jack

Keep dancing, sucker. You're making my afternoon :bigass:

jack

"Too long did not read any of them. "

Then how did you know I was triyng to prove my point? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????

:bigass: Damn this is fun. I pull the strings and you dance.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
"Too long did not read any of them. "

Then how did you know I was triyng to prove my point? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????

:bigass: Damn this is fun. I pull the strings and you dance.

That's how you roll. When a person (Venooker) keeps making post after post he' either lying or trying to convice others he's telling the truth, trying to save face. Its not necessary for me to read 7 post to figure out what you are talking about. You could easily find out if DevilMan's avatar is Bissette's. Simple as that. Either FaceBook Bissette or invite him to bruch. How hard could that be? Is obvious that you are just trying to increase your post count. Prove it, or move a long. Baahahahahahaahaha. YEAH! What up DevilMan. You've been mighty quit about this situation since Venooker took over. This is your fight buddy, FIGHT for your rights. *Waits for jack to post 3 more replies :bigass:*

Last edited:

jack

Every time you reply, I smile :bigass:

Stopped reading your bullshit 2 pages ago bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Question

Eternal
CeeJay clearly Xeroxed his av from DevilMan. Furthermore, it's an obvious impediment to users knowing whose post they're replying to. CeeJay needs to get his own avatar rather than aping (yeah, I said it) somebody else's.

jack

It's a shitty xerox too. You can see the reflection of the light from the scanner LOL. It's been fun watching him scramble from post to post just reinforcing that he's a shittier plagiarist than a copy paster, and that's saying something.

But that's Cee Jay for you. Never half fast. Always half assed. Not an original post on this board in 15 years. Must be some sort of record.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And in looking at the archives I discovered that the "CJ" that is currently registered was originally BLACKFOOT. Same join date. in 2006. Same account. As usual, it's very easy to tell you're lying.

There is no record of Troll Kingdom archives in 2003. If you think you found them, post a link. Prove that I'm lying. Opps my bad, you can't. Stop blowing smoke up Troll Kingdoms ass. Please, post a link or shut the fuck up already. You're boring me with this bullshit. I'm pretty sure Dirk Funk, Pickles Conchaga, Sarek or gagh can tell you my sign in date. I mean you claim to talk to them on Face Book. C'mon jack, you're on the staff. Use your administrator powers. YEAH! :bigass:

jack

CeeJay said:
Too long did not read any of them

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

Quite the shitty copy of DM's great avatar. As usual, you just second best, and a loser to boot bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Poor jealous obsessed liar. btw, you're the only one that cares when you joined. Everyone else KNOWS :bigass:

Do yourself a favor and don't bother to engage. Like bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
CeeJay clearly Xeroxed his av from DevilMan. Furthermore, it's an obvious impediment to users knowing whose post they're replying to. CeeJay needs to get his own avatar rather than aping (yeah, I said it) somebody else's.

This is an A and B thing between Jack and DevilMan. How about C your ass out. Its up to DevilMan and jack to prove wether my avatar is a copy of Bissettes work. Which should be aasy to do. Why haven't DevilMan or jack contacted Bissette about this? Never mind, I got this..... Steve Bissette did not draw DevilMan's avatar. So Bissette could not have commissioned the artwork to jack who loaned it to DevilMan. <does that make sence? Baahahahahahahahaahahahahah. Case closed. Move along.

Last edited:

jack

Sarek said:
Shut the fuck up Cee Jay

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'd take his advice if I were you, shitty avatar copier.

I love that post in your fake comic book thread about your fake front page too. I dont think DM's av is your front cover now is it :bigass:

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Poor jealous obsessed liar. btw, you're the only one that cares when you joined. Everyone else KNOWS :bigass:

Do yourself a favor and don't bother to engage. Like bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Nobody equals you. :bigass:

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

Quite the shitty copy of DM's great avatar. As usual, you just second best, and a loser to boot bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I thought y'all said it was Steve Bissette's artwork? I did some research on DevilMans avatar and found out it wasn't Bissette's artwork. LIARS.

jack

Dude, no one cares at all about this but you. LOL @ "research" Counting your pubic hairs and saying "he loves me, he loves me not" ain't research.

You've been trolled to death and just can't let go. That's how liars work when they're caught. Keep bumping the thread obsessed one, it's making me grin like mad.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Since The DevilMan account cabbitch, jack had a conniption fit and The Highwayman, who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground over my avatar. I redrew it. Are you numbnuts happy now!?

jack

Keep bumping the thread, asshole :bigass:

BROWNFOOT

Since The DevilMan account cabbitch, jack had a conniption fit and The Highwayman, who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground over my avatar. I redrew it. Are you numbnuts happy now!?

Yo B alla boiz at da Popeye's B axin' wear U at. Dem 'muh diks' aint finna stroke dey selves foo!

:bill:

Synaesthesia

I just googled Bissetts artwork I didn't see your avatar DevilMan. My avatar is legit, drawn and owned by me. Stop whining like a biiiiiiatch and face the facts.

Bumped this by accident. My bad. Nothing to see here.

Last edited: