plz describe Kingdom Of Trolls

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat
...since I can't see the site w/out registering?

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
IMDB "trolls". The board is a snorefest and isn't of any interest to anyone except for the founding members due to a circlejerk over some amateur screenplay about the members persecution at IMDB because they're a part of the furry fandom or something. I haven't read the screenplay myself but thats what I got out of it.

Cacophony is a moderator there but thats because she's the only female member of the board. I think she's just in it for the desperate attempts at cybersex she receives.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Grandtheftcow said:
Cacophony is a moderator there but thats because she's the only female member of the board. I think she's just in it for the desperate attempts at cybersex she receives.

Aw hell, we can do that here. :bigass:

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Grandtheftcow said:
IMDB "trolls". The board is a snorefest and isn't of any interest to anyone except for the founding members due to a circlejerk over some amateur screenplay about the members persecution at IMDB because they're a part of the furry fandom or something. I haven't read the screenplay myself but thats what I got out of it.

Wrong, love. ;)

There actually aren't many trolls on KOT - I'm one of the only ones that still semi-actively trolls, though there are a few that used to. GTC's right when he says that it stems from IMDb, and he's also right when he says that it was originally created to house a screenplay that was repeatedly deleted by the admins on IMDb. I started posting on IMDb years ago. The only reason that I'm on that forum is because I used to be apart of another forum that housed IMDb trolls that eventually disinigrated, and the members I liked from that forum migrated to KOT and I followed them.

He's also wrong in saying that I'm the only girl on the forum - the population's about 1/3 female now. For the longest time, yes, I was the only girl. But it's not so anymore.

Cybersex is for losers. The real thing is so much better ;)