Poland plans banning talk on homosexuality

Tyrant

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Dumb Polacks.

Their vodka isn't that great either.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No wonder you're the way you are. You've been drinking the wrong vodka your whole life.

Stoli = God.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It shouldn't effect the Polish too much, as most of them are in this country driving buses.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:

I am most certainly amazed! There are actually some smart Poles out there! Banning fags from their teaching jobs? What could be better? There is fucking hope for the world after all! Let us rally behind the Poles! They are quickly learning FASCISM! Hoo FUCKING ray!!

200px-Nazi_Swastika.svg.png

The Watcher

cereal addict
Stoli is crap.

Tyrant

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Dumb Polacks.

Their vodka isn't that great either.
Sorry. I've heard 'dumb polack' all my life. But insulting vodka is something else!

The Question

Eternal
Fuck vodka! RUM is the new hotness! Savvy?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ewww. My rum phase was in the 80s.

Except for the occasional Jameson's, my brown liquor days are pretty much over.

The Question

Eternal
Well, okay, if you must go with the clear boozahol, make it gin, man. Bombay Shaff-ai-yah.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh, I quite enjoy the occasional G&T.

But Stoli-O, baby...it's my wife, and it's my life.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Stoli is nice and fine, but the poles make the best Vodka. Bombay Sapphire isn't all it's cracked up to be - I used to work with Bacardi and it's overpriced. It's also not an "old" brand - it's just made to look that way.

Rum! and my favourite is Mount Gay closely followed by a nice bottle of 8 year old Havana Club I partook of recently.

I was also recently bought a Johnnie Walker Blue label in the Disney land hotel by a cocaine dealer - true story! The whisky was really very good for a blend, the drug dealer was dull

The Question

Eternal
When it comes to rum, it's hard to beat Captain Morgan Tattoo, although (the ironically named) Pyrat is also pretty damn good.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I've been drinking Monarch, but last time I was at the store I noticed something new and twenty cents cheaper so I'm going to give that a try at Star Trek night tomorrow.