Possible Guy Code Violation?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
My brother and his friend were out hanging out playing poker and stuff at another friends house while I stayed at home watching TV and surfing the net. Hours later they come home with late night Taco Bell without calling me and asking me if I wanted them to bring me home some. As a result I was forced to go out myself and get some late night McD's. Am I just lazy or were these assfucks wrong not to offer to bring me home some?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Lazy. But it would have been nice of them.

Yeah but who is more wrong? They even tried to backpedal and say they didn't think I'd still be up when I was complaining, but when they first came in the door with the food they said we knew you'd still be up.

I want to be able to claim some sort of victory(sort of, I'm not really that petty).

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
The real guy code violation is that you stayed at home while they went out to do guy things. They punished you.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
They were wrong.

Ur brothers meal becomes rightfully urs in such situations.
Its the rule.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I wouldn't haven't played poker either. Guess I'm a big fat nancy boy as well.

OR

MAYBE POKER ISN'T FOR EVERY MALE ON THE PLANET

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The real guy code violation is that you stayed at home while they went out to do guy things. They punished you.

I don't know why though. I'm staying out overnight with them at my brother's friends' housewarming party tonite(be back Sunday morning). And going to my nephew's 1st birthday party before that. Also going to my parents house for Labor Day picnic on Monday. Should I be punished for wanting one quiet day by myself this weekend?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I wouldn't haven't played poker either. Guess I'm a big fat nancy boy as well.

OR

MAYBE POKER ISN'T FOR EVERY MALE ON THE PLANET

You sure?

watermark.php

Loktar said:
I don't know why though. I'm staying out overnight with them at my brother's friends' housewarming party tonite(be back Sunday morning). And going to my nephew's 1st birthday party before that. Also going to my parents house for Labor Day picnic on Monday. Should I be punished for wanting one quiet day by myself this weekend?

You lose another two points for having sand in your vagina.

I'm also gonna have to fine you for having said vagina.

Complain some more and I'll dock you for having a loose vagina.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You lose another two points for having sand in your vagina.

I'm also gonna have to fine you for having said vagina.

Complain some more and I'll dock you for having a loose vagina.

Done complaining. As I stated I was overtired and probably overreacted. Did more than enough partying and drunkeness to make up for it.

*builds a sandcastle in vagina for the crabs to live in*