"Problems" posting

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's Mock? Is that like Moth with a speech impediment?

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
I don't think I've ever even exhaled air out of my nostrils after reading your posts, faggot. Let alone chuckle. Fuck that's sad.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Don't know who I am, then it's hey Jibbles, then it's Jibblypoo, then it's Jibblypuff, and now it's Mr. Magoo. Make up your mind you fat fucking fuck.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Don't know who I am, then it's hey Jibbles, then it's Jibblypoo, then it's Jibblypuff, and now it's Mr. Magoo. Make up your mind you fat fucking fuck.
Calm down, New Chuckles. I'm just fucking around with you. I may be a lame troll and this may not be much of troll board anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun the old Loktar way.

jack

You need to stfu fake Chuckie dual.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
How the fuck is it that you're more attractive with a wig and crayola all over your face than you were as a balding virgin fatso for all those years?

You're like the hungriest of hungry caterpillars - emerging into a glamorous, beautiful, voluptuous, he-woman-thing.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
is that "loktar" in his avatar?

jack

Hey look it's "Special K"

:bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
How the fuck is it that you're more attractive with a wig and crayola all over your face than you were as a balding virgin fatso for all those years?

You're like the hungriest of hungry caterpillars - emerging into a glamorous, beautiful, voluptuous, he-woman-thing.
Thank you. *blushes*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
is that "loktar" in his avatar?

*URP*. you are more than just a drag queen, huh? *urp*
giphy.gif

Last edited: