"Problems" posting

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Your ignorant homophobia is rampantly disgusting Special K.

The adults are talking, go play in fucking daycare where you belong, black trash.

Or better yet, go play in traffic,. Maybe we'll get lucky and you'll be road kill.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

*URP*. you are more than just a drag queen, huh? *urp*
giphy.gif

*teehee* I bet you thought I was joking when I mentioned wearing dresses.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
*teehee* I bet you thought I was joking when I mentioned wearing dresses.

no, i believed you. my reaction was to your facial features and that big head upon your shoulders.

you almost weirder looking than the residents 70+-year-old, 5-foot-nothing, balding gomie-gome.

hey "vapnookie"
*laughing*

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
The more the pushin', the better the cushion. Everyone feels like Cleopatra with the lights off.

Just depends on how high its voice can get and if miss piggy likes to squeal for daddy.

Alyssum

no, i believed you. my reaction was to your facial features and that big head upon your shoulders.

you almost weirder looking than the residents 70+-year-old, 5-foot-nothing, balding gomie-gome.

hey "vapnookie"
*laughing*

Until this post, I didn't believe Jack owned you.

Looks like it's completely true though. Your obsession is adorable.

He pulls the strings and you do the "jerk"

hahahahahah

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The more the pushin', the better the cushion. Everyone feels like Cleopatra with the lights off.

Just depends on how high its voice can get and if miss piggy likes to squeal for daddy.
In theory I like to squeal for mommy or make the ladies squeal.

steve samurai jack

I'm very happy but not that happy. Hey, Loktar, post a picture of your buttocks, letting us see if your fat ass have a donkey, so we can ride. Does it jiggle-wiggle while you walk? What is your shoe size? Do you have boxers hands?

:bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

jack

remember this?

GUEST_49afb130-dc35-40ab-a669-b978dbe7d4bd

MODMAN

Love Special K. However for consistent bowel motions in the morning, I recommend a bowl of sultana bran with diced bananas.

jack

That's fucking gross!

jack

Love Special K. However for consistent bowel motions in the morning, I recommend a bowl of sultana bran with diced bananas.

You might not remember the thread, but Wilson earned himself the title of "Special K" when he whined about the board software using the symbol when showing how many posts there were.

He stupidly went to the mat with the misunderstanding as he usually does, depending on which persona he's using while posting. This was the "Blackfoot NAP" account. I'll find the link and post it her, it's actually quite amusing.