Procrastination.

Ishcabittle

What could the motivation possibly be? Why don't I do the work I set out for myself? Why do I post away the hours when I could be doing laundry? Sweeping? Walking the dog?

Barabbas

Ishcabittle said:
What could the motivation possibly be? Why don't I do the work I set out for myself? Why do I post away the hours when I could be doing laundry? Sweeping? Walking the dog?

I usually plan ahead to procrastinate, but I usually find myself putting it off.

Ishcabittle

i'm looking right at your heinder.

The worst part is how you know you should be doing something productive, you know it, but still nothing comes. I wish I could say it's the herb, but I've been like this all of my life.

Barabbas

Ishcabittle said:
i'm looking right at your heinder.

The worst part is how you know you should be doing something productive, you know it, but still nothing comes. I wish I could say it's the herb, but I've been like this all of my life.

You can always ease your anxiety by bravely tossing aside procrastination and embracing the concept of totally ignoring any productivity and responsibilities.

Few would dare. You might have the power within to do so.

Ishcabittle

Yeah, but sooner or later I would like to get another raise, you know? You gotta produce in this country if you want the skrilla.