Psychological Profile of Tamar Garish

Jerry Fletcher

Tamar Garish: Fun loving girl next door, or deranged psychotic in disguise?

http://www.wordforge.net/member.php?u=11

Greetings from the dark underbelly of the World Wide Web. Recently we have been conducting an in depth investigation of Wordforge and one person in particular has stuck out for us.

Tamar Garish, the self-proclaimed "Queen of Sarcasm".

Before revealing the sordid details of what we uncovered we first ask for the assistance of others who have had personal dealings with Ms. Garish.

The subject fancies herself as someone knowledgeable regarding trolls and trolling in general. Yet she hangs around Wordforge. She claims to keep files on people and illegally exposes peoples' pictures and personal information on the internet.

We must first ask ourselves what sort of person hangs around a board populated with posters she perceives to be generally ignorant to the machinations of exceptional trolls. The queen never hesitates in putting down her subjects.

Why?

Control. We believe that Tamar Garish is an individual who must exercise control over her flock, belittle them in order to remind them and herself that she is needed, and chastising those who go against the grain she sets.

This is all theory of course. Our organization is entirely non-partisan in regards to bulletin boards.

Due to the fact that posters from Troll Kingdom are being purged at an unprecedented rate there our intelligence operations have thinned out. This is why we seek the input of those who have personally interacted with her and those who have observed her.

The Question

Eternal
Having engaged in a sordid extramarital affair with Ms. Garish for over two decades, I can personally attest to her sterling moral and ethical character. Furthermore, I resent the implication that the mother of my illegitimate children is a deranged psychotic in disguise - she is a paragon of honesty, and never wears disguises.

Well, except on Tuesday nights, but that's a personal thing between she and I.

The Question

Eternal
THAT'S PERSONAL, I JUST SAID! :pissed:

yes.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
She looks like she'd give great head.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You wouldnt have to tie her to the wheelchair before throat fucking her, is my guess.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
watch out messe. don't fuck with her.

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
Due to the fact that posters from Troll Kingdom are being purged at an unprecedented rate there our intelligence operations have thinned out.
Somehow, I think the "intelligence" from this board thinned out a long time ago.

IMO, of course.

*awaits mass neg-repping that will no doubt follow this post*

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
So who is Jerry Fletcher? Has Cass taken on yet another form? I seem to remember the faux greek Austrian having a bit of an issue with TG.

VKD

Banned
El Chupacabra said:
So who is Jerry Fletcher? Has Cass taken on yet another form? I seem to remember the faux greek Austrian having a bit of an issue with TG.

well look what the cat dragged in.....

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
Lou The Beagle said:
Somehow, I think the "intelligence" from this board thinned out a long time ago.

IMO, of course.

*awaits mass neg-repping that will no doubt follow this post*
Man, only one from Messanger?

You folks disappoint me. :(

The Question

Eternal
I should neg you, but not 'cause you said the median IQ level has dropped here. Hell, anyone who's been here more than 6 months has watched it happen before their very eyes.

I should neg you for not coming around more often to put some elbow grease on alleviating that problem.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Lou The Beagle said:
Man, only one from Messanger?

You folks disappoint me. :(

Why waste a good neg on a cunt like you?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
I love you, too!! :lol:

LittleBoyLost

I came for the spankings!
The Question said:
Having engaged in a sordid extramarital affair with Ms. Garish for over two decades, I can personally attest to her sterling moral and ethical character. Furthermore, I resent the implication that the mother of my illegitimate children is a deranged psychotic in disguise - she is a paragon of honesty, and never wears disguises.

Well, except on Tuesday nights, but that's a personal thing between she and I.

I wouldn't mind a piece of that action, rumor has it she has the hips of an Orion.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Well...where is this psychological profile?

Come on people, time's a wastin'!! Chop-chop!! :lol: