Punchcard Genocide: IBM and the Holocaust

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So then, what actually happened, if the Holocaust didnt?

The Question

Eternal
Typhus, starvation, rare acts of homicide, and Ilya Ehrenburg.

jack

I wonder what the Russians think about that? Or the French?

The Question

Eternal
I don't see what the French have to do with it at all, and the Russians (nee Soviets) have no reason to be truthful, and quite a bit of reason to be untruthful.

jack

Why were the French helping the Jews escape, if they were just sick or hungry?

And why were the French occupied by Germany? And why was any French person slaughtered for hiding a Jew? We're talking about occupied France here.

What about Poland?

jack

What about Italy?

jack

Why bomb England?

jack

Germans were found dead hundreds of miles inside russia. You're full of shit.

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
Why were the French helping the Jews escape, if they were just sick or hungry?

Because they wanted them to get food and medical care? Or perhaps because the Western allies were already floating Ehrenburg's story and the French weren't isolated from it?

And why were the French occupied by Germany?

Because the French had abused Germany under the Treaty of Versailles.

And why was any French person slaughtered for hiding a Jew?

How many French were slaughtered?

We're talking about occupied France here.

We ain't talking Cadillacs.

What about Poland?

Communist Poland? What about it?

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
Why bomb England?

Because their dental hygiene was lackluster and their cuisine is atrocious.

jack

Guess what? No one really cares if you revisionists think that way or not :D We really don't. The more you deny that it even happened, the more you marginalize yourself like the Creationists. LOL, you guys just are step to the left of those freaks anyway :bigass:

So far, you've demanded more specific information about the numbers, or you claim that it's not only distorted, it just isn't true. When provided, you deny it exists.

Well then, you document the death statistics. Show the quarantine orders and the public health bulletins issued. Show every death certificate and the medical reasons for the death. Show why those posters existed. Show why kristallnacht was just a little one night aberrated hooliganism.

You're either more unintelligent than I thought, or just full of shit for the sake of it.

jack

I know I know, one day we'll go too far and one of you will snap and become even more charismatic.

LOL

jack

You have to remember Danny, the Man You Love To Admire's most crowning acheivement (besides the six million) was that he could take severe beatings from his father for hours without even a whimper.

The Question

Eternal
Okay, who hacked Jack's account and sold it to actormike?

jack

great thread.

The Question

Eternal
Probably the last time trolling at TrollKingdom got really good and spicy. Now there aren't really any taboos left to break.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Holy TL,DR. That said, "Punchcard Genocide" would be a good name for a New Wave album. Better still, a band. "Anne Frank's Diary," by Punchcard Genocide, featuring the hit single "Attic Life."

The Question

Eternal
Holy TL,DR. That said, "Punchcard Genocide" would be a good name for a New Wave album. Better still, a band. "Anne Frank's Diary," by Punchcard Genocide, featuring the hit single "Attic Life."

And that upbeat summer-time ditty, "Ain't Nobody Here But Us Freaky-Deaky Dutch."