Putting jack, blackfoot NAP and CeeJay on ignore changes TK.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Alright, Charles, listen up. I was going to post this in its own thread, but this is as good a place as any.

Ok, Charles -- do I have your attention? Good. Read this -- no, shut up -- read this and read this well. Step into my office; you and I need to have some words.

This little tryst between you, Jack and Conchaga has been going on far too long now, and it has to stop. No, shut up. Don't interrupt me. I'll let you have your say in a bit.

This is the way I see it: You're pissed at Jack for trolling your sorry ass across at least four boards, including (as far as I can tell) your own, without him even posting there. Shut your mouth, Charles. I'm not done.

To get back at him, you've come up with this pathetic "New Age Posting" schtick (solely for the purpose of disrupting a board) and brand yourself as "The New Jack" and "King of the Gutters". It seems no one's taken you seriously in your efforts save yourself. Sure, several people have humoured you, notably when they themselves had a beef with Jack -- but humour you is all they've done. Again, don't interrupt.

Consider, rather, acknowledge this: You cannot be the "New Jack"; your name is not Jack, James or any other name that can be nicknamed "Jack". Your name is Charles. You'd have an easier time trying to pass my first name as yours and even then you'd fail miserably. What am I "bangin' about", you ask? Pay attention. I've been telling you this entire time.

Why you'd even want to be the "King of the Gutters" is beyond me; the title holds such negative connotations that I'd eschew it as much as possible. Let me break down those big words for you. Connotation: The implied definition of a word. Eschew: Avoid. Trust me, being "King of the Gutters" ain't a good thing, unless you've managed to shit on them so badly that they're permanently bathed in your refuse. You haven't done that. In fact, the few times I've posted there, it was awash in Jack's excrement. It still is, judging by the Gutterite's refusal to accept you.

So what is it, Charles? Stupidity? Stubbornness? cupcakeardness? That's not a racial epitaph, idiot. Now answer the question. Remember, I asked you directly a few weeks ago by PM, asking for your side on this drama, but you've ignored it. That's not a smart move. Let me tell you why.

I have a unique take on Jack, one I doubt anyone else here has: I've met him in person, sat down and had lunch with him. That gives me a very good sense of who he is, something you will never have. Your claim in all this shitstorm of threads that he's fabricated the history between you two to suite his side falls flat. Yes, Jack is known for exaggerating events to his favor, but having met him, I can better read between the lines and sort through the decorative bullshit. That doesn't leave you with much, particularly since you couldn't even be bothered to reply to my PM. So where does that leave you? Not in a very good light.

What's even stupider is your continued campaign against him during your DayCare lockup. Jack wasn't even here at TK to be affected by it; he was outright banned from the board at the time.

Let's look at the score thus far:
TCJ (or was that the Kingdom? Meh.) -- Banned for disrupting a forum.
Comicon Gutters -- Not taken seriously at all by Rick Veitch or the Gutterites.
Troll Kingdom Radio -- Banned on site for disrupting TCJ.
ASVS -- Ran off after realizing it's a scifi board.
Hyperboard -- Running the Jack, Dirk Funk and Gagh accounts. Now THERE's a brilliant display of fuckery. Just how deep in their pockets can you get, Charles?
Troll Kingdom -- Good lord, all I have to do is turn, and there's yet another example of a dumb cupcakeard making a complete fool of himself. Which leads me to your duals.

Charles, are you really that stupid? Do you really think that we're not going to see through the inane, sloppy and obvious handling of your duals? No, shut up, you are using duals. And don't even bring up the "Check the IPs" crap. Any mod or admin knows how to do that, and in a number of cases, the IPs are displayed under the posts themselves. Virtually every admin here has intimated that you're running duals, and it's obvious who those duals are. Even Dirk Funk has hinted at it for ASVS.

Let's address Conchaga, shall we? This is possibly where you have the most legitimate complaint -- the temporary shitcanning of your duals. But I'm going to hold off on that and address something else: The Philadelphia Meetup that never happened. This is going off of my memory here, and I'll let Conchaga (not you) correct me, because he's more likely to have the particular threads handy. You called him out for repeatedly calling you a cupcakeer and finally indicated you'd be in Philadelphia to settle it like men, as it were. Yet you never set a date or a location. They were set for you, and predictably, you never showed. Who's telling the truth about this? You or Conchaga?

You're not in a good light here, because Conchaga served in Iraq. It's been documented. His ship-out thread is at Lonaf. A fellow soldier, Lady Elena, posted here, corroborating that Conchaga served in the Armed Forces. This tells me that he, not even counting threads detailing his security job upon return to the States, that he wasn't making shit up and would have indeed met you in person at the specified time and place, which you never named. Ergo, credibility falls on his shoulders, not yours. Shut the fuck up, Charles. I'm not done yet. I've still some "pimpin'" you gotta do something with.

Regarding Conchaga's admin actions, where you do have a leg to stand on, allow me to cut it down to size. You finally stated in that episode what the intentions of "NAP" were: Board disruption to get to Jack. That don't fly at almost every board out there. That wouldn't fly at Lonaf (guess what, Jack posts there!); that wouldn't fly at Haven (Jack posts there too!). Your cupcakeardly style has gotten you and your posse of duals DC'ed by Sarek and your duals outright shitcanned by Conchaga. Here, DC'ing would have been best, but I wouldn't shed a single tear if they were banned -- Conchaga pulling the plug wasn't setting a precedent anyway, considering MM outright banned Jack and Messenger at Hambil's behest.

Now, about the "NAP" style. I represent "Old School Posting". Examples are very rife throughout this very post, indeed, by the majority of active members here. In fact, just so everyone is clear, Conchaga, might I recommend you set up a group for "OSP" and make me its mod? Why don't you even set up an "OSP only" forum and bar any "NAP" member from posting in it? If you're not "down low" with that, Charles, I recommend giving "NAP" a permanent nap.

Last point: Your accusations of duals. Notably, Lilac and Loktar. Neither are duals; I've met Loktar in person. He's an active member at Lonaf, where duals aren't permitted. And Lilac? Well, that's a well-known 'secret' around here. It's too bad you haven't picked up on it. Lilac is very well associated with duals, but Lilac is the main account, not the dual.

So where does that leave you, Charles? Nowhere. Stop the shit. It's old.

Oh, and a word of warning: If you decide to go to Lonaf or to Haven to continue your anti-Jack campaign, expect to be shitcanned very, very quickly.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I put Charlemagne, The Highwayman, steve samurai jack, jack and blackfoot NAP on ignore. WOW! The Badlands, Speak Freely, The TK Media Center and The Agony of Defeat basically does not exist. Oh the horror!

jack

LOL owning yourself again, Mr. Irrelevant?

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If you were to ignore CaptainWacky in The Mine Field, you will lose 25 of the 40 threads started her. 25 out of 40? That's alot. OMG! We Are BB doesn't exist. The only threads that would be left is Eggs Mayonnaise sticky threads.

Last edited:

jack

We don't need to put you on ignore to ignore you fishlips.

Face it, you're washed up around here. No one cares about your shit spam, or you for that matter.

Imagine, modding a sports forum when all sports are cancelled :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
As long as you care jack, I'm good. Sorry to ruin your day(s).

And Another Thang:

I get a :bigass: making you melt down and moan and bitch day after day. I love you so much, I'm following you. Follow me so we will be forever connected. Its you and me forever. How long has it been now?

jack

keep dancing cupcakeer. you're the only one that cares.:bigass:

steve samurai jack

images

Can you imagine what Speak Freely, TK's Media Center, The Badlands and The Agony of Defeat would look like without jack and the BLACKFOOT'S (CeeJay - blackfoot NAP)? I recommend every member of Troll Kingdom to ignore those twats :bigass:. I did and I liked it!

steve samurai jack

I unignored the BLACKFOOTS and jack.

I'm now ignoring....Yahooee, Alyssum and Loktar.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
"ma huang sor", "ancalagon", and "felony" is on my ignore list.

steve samurai jack

Putting jack, blackfoot NAP and CeeJay on ignore changes TK.

steve samurai jack

:wtf:
Love Child is off ignore.
Speak Freely are off ignore.
jack is off ignore.
The TP Archives are off ignore
blackfoot NAP is off ignore.
The Mine Fields are off ignore.
CeeJay is off ignore.