Question

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Can mere mortals join the "Pussy" and "Rebel" usergroups, or are they just reserved for the admins and their cronies ?

Rgds.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
As far as I know, they're open for everyone. Except douchebags.

IIRC, I, for example, have been made a Pussy even before becoming one of mm's cronies.
(Wait, did I say that out loud?)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I forgot those groups even existed.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
You used to be able to just apply and join, but whoever used to be in charge of approving applications may not be here/paying attention anymore.

I might have a dual with access to funny colored username options if that's all you're looking for.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That is not fair.

I've just gotten used to picking the door with the sign "Mujeres" or "damas" instead of "Hombres" or "el Caballero."

Having access to "special" user groups on TK is like having a front row seat to see shit taking a shit.

Big deal.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You'll be surprised at the amount of people on here who want to see other people on here take a shit.

I've had the cameras installed in starguard's home for years.

Mirah

I love you
Having access to "special" user groups on TK is like having a front row seat to see shit taking a shit.

Big deal.

Kind of like having access to your brain, your heart, your body and your soul. Its pretty "special" isn't it?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What a weirdly odd thread, even by my standards of weirdness and oddness.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
When_You_Not_Looking.jpg
That is not fair.

I've just gotten used to picking the door with the sign "Mujeres" or "damas" instead of "Hombres" or "el Caballero."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
thats funny

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I know which group I'd helm :meh: