R.I.P. my powerbook mac

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
My cat thought it would be fun to jump up on the desk, where I had stupidly placed a full glass of ginger ale, thus knocking it over onto the keyboard.

What's worse is that when this happened I was rolling on nearly an 8th of mushrooms. Do you know how hard it is to disassemble a laptop when you're tripping balls? Let me tell you. It was one of the most challenging things I've ever done. I wasn't even sure that the laptop was wet or if it was all in my mind.

Long story short, the logic board is totally shot and the keyboard is fried.

I managed to bum an old friend's IBM think pad. Now, after a week of work, this thing is up and running and I'm back on the internet.

Anyone got any good, reliable sources to buy a logic board and keyboard for a 15" aluminum powerbook G4?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
That's painful dude. Did you at least show the little furball why they call it a "catapult"? I love cats but they're a whole lot cheaper to replace than a macbook...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Conchaga,

I don't mean to make light of your misfortune, but I'd pay alot of money to trip on mushrooms while watching you disassemble your laptop while tripping on mushrooms.

I'm sorry for the situation, but that's very, very funny. The picture in my mind made my morning.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'd pay money, straight or tripping, to watch a tripping Gear trying to watch a tripping Chaga fix his broken laptop. With Yakkety Sax playing in the background...