Racism on this board.

The Question

Eternal
It's people like you who enjoy waking up early in the morning to shout cupcakeER on the internet.

Wouldn't be anybody to apply the word to if nobody was, on purpose, playing the part. It's a role. You choose to play it. Be a bit like somebody getting a mullet haircut, wearing overalls and a dirty baseball cap, taking up chewing tobacco, talking about NASCAR and his "hot cousin", then getting mad when somebody calls him a redneck. When you make a conscious choice to live out a stereotype, then get called out on it, don't go crying about it. You fuckin' wanted what you get.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
11897202-3x2-xlarge.png

The Question

Eternal
Does it, though? We'll see.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Ya know, I just realized that Blackfoot would HAAAATE my family. Not only because my immediate family is white.... but because I have quite a few mixed-race cousins as well - and by extension, more "pure-blooded" (if that even means anything) members - mostly of African or Japanese descent. And yes, when I say African, I DO mean "from Africa" (forget the exact country, though. Was it Senegal?), and not just "African-American". Same applies with the Japanese relatives, since two of my mom's uncles married Japanese women, and now their kids and grandkids live in Hawaii and Japan.

So yes, the fact that my family involves people of different races not "sticking with their own kind" as Blackfoot wants.... should drive him bananas.

(And if Chuckie asks if I call my black relatives "cupcakeer"... the answer is NO. I only use that term when either A - talking about him, since he embodies every negative black stereotype AT ONCE (and even then, this was only AFTER I learned about some of his more.... debased.... shenanigans - like his theft of other people's IP, or his alliance with Flaglerchat), B - when quoting a movie, like "Blazing Saddles", or the 1970's Blaxploitation film "Boss cupcakeer" - yes, that's a real movie, or C - when mentioning how Daystrom called The Highwayman, Loktar, and I that back in... 2011, I think.)

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Holy shit, I didn't even notice that until now, LOL.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
book-produce-plant-fruit-food-flora-banana.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A quick look at the new threads... every goddamned day... will reveal that the little jew is obsessed with Chuckie.

It's a little embarrassing.

I personally think jack wants that big black cock up his sphincter.

Jack Vapnoopner... black owned and black operated. :bigass:

If there's really 21 threads started by jack about Chuckie, then I think that qualifies as obsession of the lowest order.

But then, Jews are prone to mental illnesses...plural..., or so I've read.

:day:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
HAHAHAHAHAHA must suck to get so owned in a thread you thought you were going to be successful in eh Buckwheat?

In a word: OWNED :bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Ya know, I just realized that Blackfoot would HAAAATE my family. Not only because my immediate family is white.... but because I have quite a few mixed-race cousins as well - and by extension, more "pure-blooded" (if that even means anything) members - mostly of African or Japanese descent. And yes, when I say African, I DO mean "from Africa" (forget the exact country, though. Was it Senegal?), and not just "African-American". Same applies with the Japanese relatives, since two of my mom's uncles married Japanese women, and now their kids and grandkids live in Hawaii and Japan.

So yes, the fact that my family involves people of different races not "sticking with their own kind" as Blackfoot wants.... should drive him bananas.

(And if Chuckie asks if I call my black relatives "cupcakeer"... the answer is NO. I only use that term when either A - talking about him, since he embodies every negative black stereotype AT ONCE (and even then, this was only AFTER I learned about some of his more.... debased.... shenanigans - like his theft of other people's IP, or his alliance with Flaglerchat), B - when quoting a movie, like "Blazing Saddles", or the 1970's Blaxploitation film "Boss cupcakeer" - yes, that's a real movie, or C - when mentioning how Daystrom called The Highwayman, Loktar, and I that back in... 2011, I think.)
I felt a bit weird and uncomfortable the other day when a black guy who lives in my apartment building, held open the door for me and said "How's it going, Boss Man?" And I thought to myself "Don't call me that.You ain't my slaves."

jack

I'd have been like "Make me some soup, bitch"

BROWNFOOT

SOUP? Maaaaaan, soup ain't food! Soup be what wut used to wuz food make out a shitta bowl! Jus axe Blackfoot/CeeJay/Steve, dat muh fucka LOVE him sum "soup"!

Ferrildo, ho's up inna projeck gots Yootoob clipz n shit, dat crazy ass bitch ass cupcakea dancin roun, be like "Ploop ploop, hoo-ray fo soup!" n shit!

jack

9xope3e3gryn.jpg

The Question

Eternal
I felt a bit weird and uncomfortable the other day when a black guy who lives in my apartment building, held open the door for me and said "How's it going, Boss Man?" And I thought to myself "Don't call me that.You ain't my slaves."

Nah, that was a golden opportunity, man! That boy was HANDING you the reins!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Nah, that was a golden opportunity, man! That boy was HANDING you the reins!
Yeah well I sometimes get extra nervous around black people. I worry sometimes I'm going to get beat up when I play songs that have the word cupcakeer in them.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yeah well I sometimes get extra nervous around black people. I worry sometimes I'm going to get beat up when I play songs that have the word cupcakeer in them.

Stop lt Loktar. All white people play rap music with cupcakeer lyrics in it. You're getting that ass kicked because you're a soft jelly assed white guy who wear women's cloths. You probably went black and can"t go back. Just saying is all. Did they turn that flabby ass out?