Racist and Offensive Phrases that people still use all the time.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"the itis"

More commonly known now as a "food coma," this phrase directly alludes to the stereotype of laziness associated with African Americans. According to Mic, it stems from a longer (and incredibly offensive) version that includes a racial slur.

Modern vernacular dropped the racial slur, leaving a faux-scientific diagnosis for the tired feeling you get after eating way too much food.

I recommend using the technical term instead: postprandial somnolence. Or maybe just say you're stuffed.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Or you could not be a dumb asshole and just say "food coma" and fuck anyone who doesn't like it.

jack

I kind of like the way postprandial solomnence rolls off the tongue though :D

jack

Uppity

as in "Uppity cupcakeer"

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I know what page you're posting from. Don't be like Charles and just spam stuff.

jack

I thought you didn't like MSN.com :D

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
All I had to do was google "food coma racist" and it's like the first thing on the list.

jack

and msn ripped it off from business insider, so yeah.

I'll think of some on my own.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
How about "cupcakeer rich" and "step and fetch."

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

jack

I remember "cupcakeer lipping" a cigarette when I shared it in the bathroom in school.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I was going to make a subtle, ironic joke here about a real life event from today. And it works with the topic. But it requires so much setup that I knew the payoff wasn't worth it. And it was too subtle and ironic for most people to realize it was a joke. So here's Sarah Silverman in blackface. (Just type "sarah silverman blackface" into YouTube. I can't be arsed to find the link.)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I'd let Sarah Silverman suck my White balls.

jack

I would fart on her face while she did.

jack

How about "coon"?

The Question

Eternal
"cupcakeer-rigged", aka "Mexican Engineering", used to describe hastily cobbled-together solutions to mechanical or electrical problems, meant to work only for a limited time and pass only the most cursory kind of inspection.

"Gypped", as in "swindled", a slur against gypsies.

"Paddy wagon" is a racist term due to its anti-Irish inference.

Insert joke here about how "sauerkraut" is a racial slur for a stereotypically humorless German or group of same.

jack

And the worst stereotype of all "Blackfoot" Uses every cupcakeer trope as a lifestyle.

jack

bump