Racist and Offensive Phrases that people still use all the time.

The Question

Eternal
I've been thinking about this, too. In 2020, everything is racist, so next to go onto the list should be "jury-rigged", because the "jury" in it is derived from "du jour", or rigged, "for the day," making it equivalent to "cupcakeer rigged" but derogatory toward the French.

If everybody else can retreat into "special oppressed victim group" status, time for us white people to do it, too. After all, when we look at the broader skein of history, every race and nationality has been oppressed by somebody at some point. Blood libel? Fine. It's a blood libel free for all, ya cunts!

:naughty:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
French kiss, french fries, french tickler etc etc

jack

"kung flu"

The Question

Eternal
"Mud shark", a term used to describe white women who will only hook up with / date black men.

jack

Sounds like a weird addiction.

The Question

Eternal
Sounds like a weird addiction.

It basically is. I don't know how else except that to characterize women who seek out and exclusively fuck only guys like Blackfoot.

jack

Have you ever seen him? I have. He IS the stereotype. Unless of course he's a white guy pimping the poor black dude out all these years.

The Question

Eternal
Doesn't surprise me. You know what the complaint, "ehhhhh, that's a stereotype!" really amounts to?

"Ehhhhh, I act like a total shithead! Stop telling the truth about it! Ehhhhh!"

But stereotypes are true. That's how they become stereotypes. By being true.

jack

LOL talk about anachronism.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'm still amazed that Taylor Swift got away with singing "And the cupcakeers gonna nig-nig-nig" in her 2014 hit "Shake It Off."

The Question

Eternal
cupcakeing is not a white man's sport.

jack

Taylors an anomaly. I love the song Trouble, but really am disinterested in the rest of her "boy jilts girl, girl gets even" schtick. It may work if you're twentysomething and a pretty red mouthed blonde, but after 40 years of marriage I just can't feel it.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Back in the nineteenth century Prussia viewed Poland as a bit of a backwards shithole somehow even worse than Russia. So when describing something as inept and incompetent the Prussians used the phrase Polish administration.

I don't know if anyone else uses the phrase but I do since it's funny.

jack

What about "chink"? or "zipperhead"? or "gook"?

I think zip isnt used much anymore except by hallucinating Vietnam Vets.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Goddamn, I hate this board so much. I made a fairly entertaining photoshop I was going to post here, but it is completely impossible because I need to have a link for it. And a link that works. I can't do a link to my Google Drive or Google Photos. Doesn't seem to work.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Never mind. I think I figured it out. What with all the statues being torn down, I wonder how this one would fare:
full