Racist Music Threads in TK Media Center

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
There are three. Can you spot them?

Discuss.

jack

Black people are going to learn a lesson.

Again.

jack

Now there are four.

Can you spot them?

Why are black people such cupcakeers? Especially fake black people?

jack

It's not like we have our knee on their throats or anything (although often that's a good thing}

jack

It's not like we whites die at a lower proportionate rate than blacks from covid and just about every other chronic disease (although, again thats probably a good thing)

jack

It's not like cupcakeers who pretend to be black act like they're owed something (which they do)

jack

But then, cupcakeers always got to cupcakeer, don't they? Even if they not black?

jack

ESPECIALLY if they not black, like the cupcakeers around here are.

jack

Imagine, white cupcakeers? Not hard to figure out.

jack

So, they think posting racist music videos is "contributing" to TK somehow??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

jack

That being said, this same fake cupcakeer and his fake accounts think "I'll never have a knee on the back of my neck"

That's why he's being ignored around these parts. The piece of shit thinks his bullshit racist dribble actually means something :bigass:

jack

Well, guess what. TK's knee is on the back of your neck :bigass:

You're completely ignored by everyone here, and you bump up your own threads by repeatedly viewing them as guests. No one reads or responds to your shit except you.

That's what you call "being a cupcakeer" Fucking racist POS

Last edited:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
^that's being a retarded dumbass racist cupcakeer. I certainly wouldn't stick around on a message board where 99.9% of the people have me on ignore and I'm trapped in an echo chamber.

jack

Like I've been saying, he THRIVES on the lack of attention. Probably reminds him of his baby daddy, who was never around. Fucking some side chick full time no doubt.

jack

I find the whole ignore thing quite amusing actually. It drives him CRAZY :bigass:

jack

The best part is, he keeps switching accounts to post music where the artists have all been ripped off by their record labels. This cupcakeer supports racism against his own people and promotes it for them.

jack

So, the cupcakeer thinks switching accounts means anything but how owned he is?

Keep bumping your views up as a guest. Really that's all you got, since no one looks at your racist bullshit. What's it like to be the board's cupcakeer?

jack

Fucking piece of shit thinks he's taking over forums for spam.

Well, right back atcha porchie.

This is now the spam forum.