290446142_10158601393832478_9002768177069037933_n.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

289481065_2201220880027544_4940572222929847327_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
That is such a load of shit, I'd be surprised if it hadn't tumbled out of Joe Biden's pants leg.

Roe v. Wade was law made from the bench. As such, it was invalid, and its reversal was inevitable -- and a good thing.

Moreover, by reversing it, SCOTUS didn't "take away a right" from anyone. In states where abortion is legal, it remains legal. All SCOTUS did with this decision was return a responsibility to State legislatures, who are answerable to their voters, to make state law.

The reason that the far left is furious over this is simple: they Do Not Want voters to have any say on this subject, because they know damned well that, in many states, voters will not side with the far left. Simple as that.

Bear in mind: I'm pro-abortion. I wholeheartedly support a practice which thins the far-left and shitskin herds.

But do it right.

jack

That is such a load of shit, I'd be surprised if it hadn't tumbled out of Joe Biden's pants leg.

Roe v. Wade was law made from the bench. As such, it was invalid, and its reversal was inevitable -- and a good thing.

Moreover, by reversing it, SCOTUS didn't "take away a right" from anyone. In states where abortion is legal, it remains legal. All SCOTUS did with this decision was return a responsibility to State legislatures, who are answerable to their voters, to make state law.

The reason that the far left is furious over this is simple: they Do Not Want voters to have any say on this subject, because they know damned well that, in many states, voters will not side with the far left. Simple as that.

Bear in mind: I'm pro-abortion. I wholeheartedly support a practice which thins the far-left and shitskin herds.

But do it right.

I think you may be in for a shock this November. I'm not "surrounded by leftists" and people from all strata are PISSED.

We'll see. it's good to have different viewpoints, doesn't affect the way I view you as a person/poster at all.

jack

290319734_1479602255811094_8704163429232957729_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
I think you may be in for a shock this November. I'm not "surrounded by leftists" and people from all strata are PISSED.

We'll see. it's good to have different viewpoints, doesn't affect the way I view you as a person/poster at all.
The idea that I'd be shocked is predicated on an assumption about what I expect to happen.

I expect 2020 Redux. Truckloads of ballot drops at 0400. GOP poll workers barred from entry, including via physical intimidation, possibly forcibly, possibly even violently. I expect alphabet-soup news networks (and Fox, which is no less one of them for all its pretense otherwise) to call races early in efforts to dampen conservative voter turnout.

In short, I expect the Left to cheat, I expect GOP public officials to roll over and take it like the milquetoast betrayers of their voters that they are, and I expect any protest of that result to be criminalized -- probably in advance, since that's what the J6 show trial is really for -- and met with Stasi-like retaliation.

If anything other than that comes to pass, then I'll be shocked.

jack

Most of that is just conspiracy theory. Down ballot elections prove that it was a legit election. if the left was going to steal the election why did the house nearly gain the majority? Trump himself lost GA Senate for the R's and may do some time over it in the end. We'll see.

I have to say with dems in power they're pretty hopeless. And Biden is an idiot. the only reason he won was because he was the only alternative to trump. If you put a wet paper bag up there it would have won.

As far as "governing" it's like they're trying to run a race with their shoestrings braided together.

jack

290562396_10158878543897882_6060321568390188599_n.jpg

jack

290091732_10228569948421939_2394095378026486981_n.jpg

jack

290344201_5066493206779746_2437277031933368777_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
if the left was going to steal the election why did the house nearly gain the majority?
Because Congress doesn't matter. You think it isn't obvious to most Americans that people like Cheney and Kinzinger are Democrats? We have a two party system insofar as we have a Uniparty divided into two teams, each team with a different logo, but both teams with the same objectives. Granted, there are a few non-team-players on each team -- outliers like Bernie Sanders, Andrew Yang, Tulsi Gabbard.

Trump wasn't on either team. He wasn't a member of that Big Club, and that's why everyone freaked the fuck out when the American People went against programming and voted him into office. That was not supposed to happen. They thought they had us more tightly controlled than for that to happen. Shit, look what they pulled on your man Bernie -- twice. Because they saw that shit coming. They saw the danger of someone who Isn't In The Club getting into power with voter backing. And they weren't going to let that fly. But Trump... they didn't see him coming. We blindsided that Big Club with him.

So Congress wasn't the focus of their rigging; didn't need to be, because Congress is in the bag. Making sure Bad Orange Man was ousted was what mattered. That was their objective, and that's what they engineered.

Last edited:

jack

Because Congress doesn't matter. Making sure Bad Orange Man was ousted was what mattered. That was their objective, and that's what they engineered.
That just doesn't make sense to me. It's not about Orange Man Bad. More like what a really fucked up piece of shit he really is and giving him the keys to the castle for any length of time is just dangerous, not to mention stupid..The Cult of personality is strong in him.

The Question

Eternal
That just doesn't make sense to me. It's not about Orange Man Bad. More like what a really fucked up piece of shit he really is and giving him the keys to the castle for any length of time is just dangerous, not to mention stupid..The Cult of personality is strong in him.
Okay, but how was it dangerous? We're no longer talking about Trump being President in theory; it happened. We lived through it.

We were told all kinds of Awful Shit was going to happen. So what Awful Shit happened? The economy steamed along -- in some facets, historically well. We didn't end up in WW3. We were energy independent. ISIS was destroyed.

Those trends were expressions of liberty, stability, security, and prosperity.

And you know who American liberty, stability, security, and prosperity are dangerous to? Elites who want working people vulnerable and dependent.

The same people who raged against Trump only failed to rage against Bernie Sanders because they didn't have to; Sanders, they could sabotage. And did. Twice. But they sabotaged him for the same reason they rigged 2020. Because they mean to keep power in their hands -- never ours. And their mouthpieces are constantly whining and shrieking about how populist movements, populist figures, and events associated with both are "threats to our democracy" -- failing to grasp the irony of their complaints; populism is a synonym for democracy.

jack

Who is this "they"?