Random Snippet

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Oh, was that the time he said Trump would never be POTUS? I remember that moment.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The only reason Trump is president is because it was easier for him to let Russia take us over than to pay back all his massive personal debt to them. Unlike American banks, they don't look the other way when you owe them.

Traitors gotta treason.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Uh... yeah.

Right.

o_O

The Question

Eternal
This kind of trolling --

-- is the truth. Stop hating your neighbors, your community, your country, and your civilization. That's when it won't be true anymore, and that's when it'll stop working. Get your mind right and stop hating Americans.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
See above comments about normalization. Also see history about 1920d-30s Germany.

Even former Watergate notables are speaking out about how bad the current times are.

The Question

Eternal
The above comments about "normalization" are hot garbage. The American President representing the American people is normal.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
See above comments about normalization. Also see history about 1920d-30s Germany.

Even former Watergate notables are speaking out about how bad the current times are.

Anddd..... this thread is officially Godwinized. Congratulations, you lose.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
why? because two cranky old white conservatives say it's so?

Lots of new 18 year olds are about to show you just how fucked up things really are.

The Question

Eternal
Except you're wrong.

FWofQr0.jpg

The Question

Eternal
As it turns out, the Communist indoctrination in public schools isn't working. It may even be backfiring.

jack

Sorry, you're not the standard or the arbiter of what's wrong or isn't.

You'll get a glimmer this November I has a feeling.

The Question

Eternal
Sorry, you're not the standard or the arbiter of what's wrong or isn't.

As someone who speaks in closer alignment to the majority of the American people than you do, I actually am. The revolution is over. The Communists have lost -- and will continue to lose, because rename it whatever you want, people know what it is by what it does, not by what it's called, and we will never accept it here.

Deny the evidence all you like; the evidence doesn't care. Freedom wins, because freedom is the natural state of human beings. Always has been and always will be.

jack

hmmm.popular vote dictates "the majority" so, once again thanks for proving my point. 3 million more people said you're full of it.

The Question

Eternal
3 million people not legally authorized to vote in this country, and for a candidate whose party had to rig the primary to benefit her -- and she still lost.

So all I'm full of is victory, son.

jack

Dumbest comment of the day. Prove it.

Truth is your "majority" are the third of the population that played traitor to temporarily take power.

So enjoy your victory, comrade.

jack

Prove 3 million illegals voted.

jack

Never mind, I already know it's just Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Have a great day :D

jack

speaking of TDS. who took the 5th yesterday?

I love the smell of desperation in the morning. Smells like victory :D

jack

and who withdrew from consideration as head of the VA? :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
You know that [whichever President] Derangement Syndrome is when those whose candidate lost take every opportunity to vomit hyperbole about the candidate that won, right?

Did... did you not know that?

Trump Derangement Syndrome is actually what you're doing here. I'd be lying if I said "I hate to break it to ya", 'cause I don't, but there it is. Lots of TDS and bitter, bitter, delicious weeping from the anti-American left.

Specifically, at the moment, you.

Get over it. The U.S. currently has a President that represents the people he's supposed to represent. I know Obama represented the people of every nation on Earth except Americans, but that's just not how it is anymore.

Much as I know that you, Eggs, and other people on the Left absolutely despise Americans and under no circumstances want our interests represented in government, we now have a sea change of representation on our behalf. Hard fuckin' cheese, mate.

Last edited: